01dsk001

Infonomicon site down

15 posts in this topic

I was at their site earlier today, now all I get is a 404 not on this server error.

droops, obfuscated what the hell did you do? :o

lol- glad i checked to see if someone already posted this... i was getting ready to post something.. yea.. if anyone has a mirror of the latest one (did it come out on monday?)..

yea, they are hosted by mojonetworks i see so yea...

take yalls time, just wondering what up-

The binrev shows hosted on mojonetworks is not working so its probably related to mojonetworks. Wonder whats going on. I'll talk to vooduhal sometime maybe see whats happening.

Edited by jamesmalone

We have been using a lot of bandwidth lately and mojonetworks has had to take the mirrors down bercause it was causing problems with their real customers. We are looking into alternatives at this time and I greatly thank vooduhal for helping us for as long as he did. They are doing the right thing and concentrating on their customers first.

In the meantime, I will be putting the episodes back on binrev ASAP. :) And don't forget that Jason Scott still has his archive over at textfiles.com as well.

Thats actually where I am downlaoding the shows now. I remembered he had them over there. Nice guy, He is very generous with his space.

Edited by jamesmalone

yeah, we have been using alot of bandwith, im working on getting us a new server as we speak. if anyone wants to give me a deticated box with 500 gigs a bandwith a month, ill drink a beer for you.

as soon as we get the new site up and running there are a few suprises that we are working on, so stay tuned.

I remember hearing Stank talking about using alot of bandwidth on this weeks show. I agree with mojonetworks focusing on customers first. I just wanted to make sure that nothing malicious was going on. Looking forward to the new infonomicon.org and the continued success of them and binrev and mojonetworks. Also this helped solidify my choice of using mojonetworks for an upcoming project site I am working on.

yeah, props to mojonetworks!!! vooduhal is a great guy B)

yeah, thanks to vooduhal for trying to help as much as possible. I hope his current customers will understand.

In the meantime, it is Wednesday night and I am in the process of uploading all of our episodes back up to the binrev.com server. Overnight (hopefully) they should be caught back up. Give it some time and everything should be back to normal by Thursday at noon.

ok we have a server, just waiting for it to be finished setting up, and the nameservers to know where it is.

i am hosing the files on p2p, the server isnt always up, but I have cable and use bearshare. My IP is: 24.8.13.188 I have ALL the binrev episodes

if osmeone send it to me or gives me a link i will mirror infonomican and shiznat!

Sorry guys, I didn't realize they were taken down again. I was planning on having them up until everyone could find a new home. I'll have them put back in a few minutes.