Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

Interz0ne conference?

9 posts in this topic

I was interested in the blackboard presentation, and was hoping they would put it on the site to download sometime after the event for those who could not make it. Apparently, they had some problems...

http://www.interz0ne.com/events/interz0ne_...ease_order.html

so, did anyone go to this or know if they went through with the presentation?

What is Blackboard stank?

...Obviously something to sick an elite gang of ninja lawyers on :ninja: .

hah.. I use blackboard for my online classes :)

That’s definitely unfortunate - anything resulting in a Cease and Desist must be interesting!

The website mentioned www.yak.net/acidus now also redirects to interzone, and google has no cache of it :(

thanks Nick... now here is the scariest quote, and the thing that pisses me off...

So, if you're a student at a school that uses Blackboard, do you feel more secure now that the DMCA has tried to stop you from learning about its security flaws?

Maybe if someone ends up suing blackboard because of something happening, they will see the light. Although it is shameful that something terrible may have to happen and then watch them be REACTIVE instead of PROACTIVE. :glare:

people piss me off. :mumble:

Said the same thing about the war... everthing in life has a choice... even if its in its basic form. Cant remember which law it was but everything has a reaction ... so its up to you to either react 'be reactive' or be proactive.