Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nick84

Just came across this survey on “hackers”

15 posts in this topic

Personally im not too sure what to make of it, I mean no “real hacker” will answer any damn question on it, especially when it starts off by saying “Since hacking is an illegal activity, you will see some self-incriminating questions in this online questionnaire”.

http://www.hackerslab.org/intro_eng.htm

It looks to me like they are doing a survey on hacker wanabees - you cant help but ROTFL at some of the questions!

Here’s a couple of the "good" replies to the questions I found (it’s a multiple choice thing) - with my comments added in {}:

I do hacking because I am supposed to do it.- {yes I was born to hack…}

I do hacking to avoid feeling guilty or anxious.- {totally!?}

I have hacked web sites to release secret codes from transnational companies such as Microsoft, Sony, or Coca Cola.- {do I want to get put in jail/get sued? + is transnational a word?}

I have hacked a country's intelligent agency sites. - {do I want the FBI on my doorstep in the middle of the night?}

I have hacked military web sites. - {err well there is only one place to start NASA of course:~)}

I have hacked web sites for my boy/girl friends. - {yer hack for chicks! why else?}

I am an extraordinary person.- {Like you would admit it if you were?}

I try not to be a show off.- {Of course your not by filling out this questionnaire!}

I am apt to show off if I get the chance.- {ok …}

I always know what I am doing.- {well its kind of hard not to ain’t it?}

People sometimes believe what I tell them.- {The people you speak to are gullible in that case}

I can make everybody believe anyting I want them to. - {anyting? they cant even spell!}

People always seem to recognize my authority.- {authority what authority if your filling out a dumb questionnaire?}

that survey has funny enough gone guess i missed out with that one lol

Let me try and translate that:

"That survey, in my opinion, seemed very funny. It has since been removed from the server, so I'm upset that I missed out on reading and enjoying it. lol.

"That survey, in my opinion, seemed very funny. It has since been removed from the server, so I'm upset that I missed out on reading and enjoying it. lol.

I will try my best in future to put full length posts if people find it that difficult to understand but my version of the translation would of been

What shit a survey desgined for people who hack to fill out. Hmmmm does this mean when the fbi made the magic lantern and then released it as sub seven they have new ways of catching us out. Wait no its gone all over now nothing to see here.

What's worse is i missed all the excitement of joing in and providing answer like..

Male or female - I prefer females the more the better

I have hacked web sites to release secret codes from transnational companies such as Microsoft, Sony, or Coca Cola - what you mean like the time someone released the code for ms windows 98 erm no i do not know anyone who would waste there time

you get the idea. Hopefully that was a better translation from my typing and my sense of humour hopefully you do not need to tr4anslate that one murdoc

i do realise the orignal post was back in 02 but just thought i would try to keep something going lol

I will try my best in future to put full length posts if people find it that difficult to understand but my version of the translation would of been

What shit a survey desgined for people who hack to fill out. Hmmmm does this mean when the fbi made the magic lantern and then released it as sub seven they have new ways of catching us out. Wait no its gone all over now nothing to see here.

What's worse is i missed all the excitement of joing in and providing answer like..

Male or female - I prefer females the more the better

I have hacked web sites to release secret codes from transnational companies such as Microsoft, Sony, or Coca Cola - what you mean like the time someone released the code for ms windows 98 erm no i do not know anyone who would waste there time

you get the idea. Hopefully that was a better translation from my typing and my sense of humour hopefully you do not need to tr4anslate that one murdoc

Whoa ... Mudoc's translation is a little more succinct and frankly, understandable. Ten words I never thought I would hear anyone utter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just joking around :D

It's obvious English isn't your first language. You'll get the hang of it with more practice though. Welcome aboard!

that survey has funny enough gone guess i missed out with that one lol

the problem was not the wording, it was the punctuation.

Are you people travelling in time too? (points at the date of the topic)

i Know but yet people just wanna pick at a dislexic persons puntuaction or however its spelt its not a school exam or anything people dont get so stressed i just thought i would bring an old topic back to life and i have already done it