Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nick84

TechTV: The Great Pay Phone Purge

13 posts in this topic

cool....

"We may have five or six phones at a location [and] all we need is two.... So we're pulling these out, we're going to find new locations for them, and the rest we will scrap and recycle."

They could always sell some on e bay or something... or even recycle some to my house.

it'd be cool to have a payphone for a home phone in your house, that would kick so much ass!!! of course you could charge ppl to pay when they drop by and want to phone somebody....

yeah, like the brady bunch!

:blink:

yeah and it was only a dime...

That was a very old ep. man, I always though that I remembered it ment that I was gettin old.. LOL

Ya a pay phone would be so cool.. dont got the money though.

yeah the dime days where before my time. If you could get your hands on some keys then you could make alot of money... if i had a payfone i would put it in my front yard and hopefully people would use it. I would have a tap on there and listen in on what people gots to say about having a payfone in my front yard.

I found an out of service Nynex payphone in a new york city garage. It had money in it, about $140. I set it up and took 2 months to pick that lock. With the money I went on ebay and bought all types of vault doors, new locks, and inserts for it. Inside i found a :coin station repair history sheet and out of service stickers. It also had those little papers that tell you the fone number. Its in storage because I'm adding a second storie on my home. When Its out, Ill put up some good pictures.

pritty interesting... gives me an idea... i gotta feed my cat... ait i have no cat heh

I'll get the pics asap! (ESTIMATED TIME: 3 months) Like i said, i'm adding a second story to me home, its in a box that i forgot to mark :omfg: :cry:

;-) no rush, the house is more important at the moment

true true, but i need to remenber what box its in. thata whats driving me crazy!!! :wacko: