Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
myozone

Fun with car lock zappers/Alarms

7 posts in this topic

If your a ham, and find your self in a car park (and dored) its 'fun' to transmit on about 433 mhz (different in other countrys!) and block the door lock zapper and alarms on peoples cars, them watch them open the hood(bonnet) get the wife’s zapper from here bag. etc :)

A 5watt handheld found to block a whole car park ~ 500 foot or more!

Dave....

After all it’s a 'shared band'!:):)

my buddys got keyless entry and he was unlocking his doors at a club when he set about 10 car alarms off it was pretty crazy

Whats Really fun is tapping into the fast food radio helments.. or so I have been told ;)

You know I'm gonna be tryin' that, Dave. And that reminds me...

You can use your mouth as a directional antenna to increase the range of the lock remote. (I know, I thought it was bullshit too until I tried it.) Face your rig, open your mouth, and point the zapper into your mouth. I'm embarassed to say I've tested it and it really works.

I guess it depends on the size of the mouth! :lol: ROTFLMAO!!!

Thatwould make a nice HackTV segment, BTW. ;)

Whats Really fun is tapping into the fast food radio helments.. or so I have been told ;)

yeah... if you get the timing down when someone pulls up start talking before they can and order a bunch of crap... it's always funny to make an ass out of them.

yeah... if you get the timing down when someone pulls up start talking before they can and order a bunch of crap... it's always funny to make an ass out of them.

Or start hitting on the chick working in the Taco Bell or whatever for the married guy in the car is always funny.. even better if hes with his wife, LOL