Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
white scorpion

31337 BSOD

18 posts in this topic

Hi all,

with the progam below you can see a real 31337 BSOD (check the error code).

the program will cause a BSOD but it will not damage your system (it kills winlogon.exe).

i though i'd share it, it might be fun ;-)

it will have to be run under the administrator account.

be sure to close all applications before running the program since it will cause a REAL bsod!

Careful with running, the program causes a Blue Screen Of Death!

bsod

Careful with running, the program causes a Blue Screen Of Death!

LOL! THAT was exciting, no, im not jokin.

I had to run it, so I clicked on it, and my comp wuz like VUCHAAAAAAAAA. The sound went down(fans and drive stoping), and my monitor flashed a few times.

BUT I DIDENT GET A BSOD, btw I ran it on a WXP box with sp2.

Thx, K.H.O.

I'm going to run a random piece of code posted on a forum weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

...or not

LOL! THAT was exciting, no, im not jokin.

I had to run it, so I clicked on it, and my comp wuz like VUCHAAAAAAAAA. The sound went down(fans and drive stoping), and my monitor flashed a few times.

BUT I DIDENT GET A BSOD, btw I ran it on a WXP box with sp2.

Thx, K.H.O.

are you sure?

do you have the "automatically restart" option turned on in "startup and recovery"?

if so, then it might be that the BSOD just flashes before your computer reboots....

I'm going to run a random piece of code posted on a forum weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

...or not

Kizzle, chill. I am a very paranoid person, but I'm not that type of paranoid that if I see something like that I make an abscure remark, it came from a fellow hax0r and there are many ways to check to see if the program will phuck up yer comp or not.

K.H.O.

Please excuse my drunkish spelling and grammar

Kizzle, chill. I am a very paranoid person, but I'm not that type of paranoid that if I see something like that I make an abscure remark, it came from a fellow hax0r and there are many ways to check to see if the program will phuck up yer comp or not.

source is included, so it won't be that difficult to figure that out ;)

You get these type of applications WITH windows. For FREE.

Why would I need another one that is binary only? Especially after you just asked us about windows backdoors?

I bet the code you asked us about for backdoors is in that little bsod application somewhere. That’s what I think.

Show us the source, and if we can compile it and get a file with the same md5 and filesize as the one you link to then we will know its safe to run.

You get these type of applications WITH windows. For FREE.

Why would I need another one that is binary only? Especially after you just asked us about windows backdoors?

I bet the code you asked us about for backdoors is in that little bsod application somewhere. That’s what I think.

Show us the source, and if we can compile it and get a file with the same md5 and filesize as the one you link to then we will know its safe to run.

what, are you just plain stupid???

or don't you read anything?????

as stated in 2 posts above: THE SOURCE IS INSIDE THE DOWNLOAD

download contains:

bsod.exe

bsod.c

README 1ST.TXT

Edited by white scorpion

I didnt get a BSOD, just a restart from XP pro sp1. Im betting just opening this file under Windows ME would cause a fatal hang and a BSOD.

I didnt get a BSOD, just a restart from XP pro sp1. Im betting just opening this file under Windows ME would cause a fatal hang and a BSOD
well, i think you had one, but your OS is by default set to automatic reboot, this way you will not see your bsod..

as for ME, i'm not sure, i know it'll work on 2000 and XP, but perhaps ME is a little different....

I love the BSOD screensaver... except when well-meaning folks think you've had an error and reboot your machine for you... Oh well. It happens. Just not to everyone.

yeah the screensaver is nice, but it would be more realistic if it didn't show a reboot during the screensaver (at least the one i had did). just the bsod would be enough ;)