Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epiphany

Radical Future Issue 4

51 posts in this topic

that's one kick ass zine... i'll send you some of my stuff... actully i have to send out some stuff to everyone. but i noticed that you had hackerhost.com on your special thanks list hopefully you can add a

/lph *Cough*so then it goes to my site

whoa - that cover looks like the same image from computerglitch.net only BIGGER - i love that shot. i wish i was that good at photography.

sweet zine - quality articles

a fun read. nice layout, and artwork. keep them comming ;-)

Very good read. The cover looks like Sky Harbor in Phx.

The layout is as professional and artistic as

anything on the newsstands. The content

in valid stuff I can actually use. And you

wrote about barcodes. I love - I SofaKing

love barcodes. I’m downloading all the RF’s

now. I plan on printing them and eating them.

P7A rox2. I want to live there.

:o

Oh my! when I saw this post I though the zine would be crap, but when I went look, holy crap, that thing is great!

I'm going read the other 3 issues now...

Epiphany and all of the guys at P7A have always done good work. DDP wholeheartedly endorses and supports Radical Future. :spam:

Great job once again, gang! :morpheus:

WOW! I didn't expect this much feedback. :D I'm glad you guys like the zine so much; it really makes producing it worthwhile.

The cover was a photo taken by my friend Scramble45 at the Kansas City International Airport. Yeah it blew my mind as well the first time I saw it.

We're going to start working on RF5 soon, so if anyone has any cool ideas for layout or anything, i'll be here B)

Thanks for the great feedback. :monk: :jigga1:

What type of stuff are you looking for for the next issue? I may have something to contribute.

I was looking at www.port7alliance.com and found zine number 3 but I can't load www.radicalfuture.tk and I can't find zine 1 or 2 anywhere

do you have links?

I don't mean to call bullshit out here...but I'm really interested in finding out more about that picture. you said it was from kansas?

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/998261

that says it's from phoenix, AZ...and was taken by someone else...

not trying to cause an argument here - just wondering what the real story is here....

Yeah that really looks like SkyHarbor Airport out here in Phoenix :blink: .

I don't mean to call bullshit out here...but I'm really interested in finding out more about that picture. you said it was from kansas?

that says it's from phoenix, AZ...and was taken by someone else...

not trying to cause an argument here - just wondering what the real story is here....

Yeah, that photograph is mine. ( Blake Sundstrom ; tzen.deviantart.com ). I really appreciate how you DIDN'T ask my permission to use the photograph, and also said that it was taken by one of your friends in Kansas. I took the photograph while flying to Vancouver, my plane stopped in AZ. for about 4 hours, thats when I took the photograph.

Nice rip guys, keep up the great work. :voteno:

next time ask for permission to use my photography, please get rid of my photo on your cover, and use something else. i don't want my work being apart of some bullshit hacking e-zine. thank you. :voteno:

Yeah, having flown out of Sky Harbor in Phoenix about 100 times, I can gaurantee that's from Phoenix. Plus, knowing tzen, I know he took the picture. Good idea to rip such a great photographer, but bad idea to rip. Get yourself a little camera, and take your own pictures.

Not cool to steal peoples art. :voteno:

ok, look we got it, now stop floodin the forum, I dont mean to step on ppl stoes around here, but come on!!!!!!

Epiphany is a good guy so this should sort itself out. We really don't need every tom, dick, and picasso from deviantart chipping in their $0.02

Tzen: Instead of bitching at a whole forum you might try e-mailing the responsible party. Everybody gets their 15 minutes of fame though and now yours is gone. Bye.

-Edit-

Hac: Step on all the toes you want. It's not like this fucker painted the mona lisa. He took a picture of the "moving sidewalk" at the airport.

hell yeah man, Im gonna give these fuckers a piece o my mind!!!!!

do you have a copyright on this photo? if so, then call me a dipshit, if not read on.

I dont know who the hell you guys are, ok, how do I know that you took that photo, I mean any tom dick and harry coulda taken that!! im not gonna trust any o you little mofo's! and btw don't come over here with your whole frickin posse and flood the forums ok?! I mean, you said it once, twice, that's fuckin enuf!!!

bite me :grr: :grr: :grr:

damn, free speech kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-edit-

cool pic by the way ^_^

actually, yes, ALL images on deviatART are protected under copyright.

Look under the picture, see where it says copyright © `tzen - yeah, that's a copyright. Just because your little k-rad mag doesn't respect copyrights does not make it okay. One day, maybe, you'll have the skill to take a photo like this, until then, make a little h4x0rz ascii art like the rest of you jackasses do, and be done with it.

Please, come give us a piece of your mind, we'd love to shred what little you have left into pieces.

Oh, I forgot to add... dipshit (since that was your request.)