doug

best email about dougtv

7 posts in this topic

You know...I get alot of email about Doug TV. Which actually has shocked me. I didn't think I'd ever get as much email as I have. I get good reviews from honest people. Many have asked me when the next show will be and is the show dead. I have usually taken the time to respond to as much email as I can.

But today I have received an email that is the the best one ever. This is THE email that makes me want to continue doing more and more and more Doug TV. I love this email and I think alot of you will get a good kick out of this one.

Enjoy!

Dear Doug

I was recently drawn to your website through a bit torrent link and saw I was presented with an array of homemade TV shows. Out of curiosity, I decided to download one...yours..

Now; the purpose of an TV programme is to have a point. By employing this methodology, we can make it much more interesting for the viewer IE, Me.

Slow start... what were the signs all about? You said you were going to order food items that didn't exist, yet you continued to order regular items from the menu!!.... We were waiting for something to happen at the payment window "make sure you're filming dude" we watched in anticipation for something funny/interesting to happen.. NOTHING, I mean, throw me a frickin’ bone here!

·          Massive stone?????

·          Signs of somewhere

·          THE RECEIPT? What were we looking at again?

·          Bloke on the phone? (What was that about????)

·          Who was that fat guy in the mall car park?

Oooh I can't wait to see next week's episode.. Ohh! Yes I can BECAUSE IT'S SHITE

10 Get a life you tossers.

Make some decent TV and we’ll watch it because that, what you just made.. was rubbish.

Is it possible to get tickets for the next show or shall I just turn up in the mobile car park.... SO what's in store for the next series? Drive around in a car, grab a burger then make a few calls??

GOTO 10

EXIT

New episode of Doug TV coming soon!!!!!!!!

hahaha fucking english, DEFCON FOOTAGE DEFCON FOOTAGE WE DEMAND DEFCON FOOTAGE DAMNIT!

oh what a lovely mail, it was just so, so, british don't you say bloke? or are you stuck in the car park? lol.

Did that "viewer" even watch the episode?

*shrug* Thanks for the post Doug, a laugh this time of year is priceless.