celtunx

The packet sniffers TV show Ep 1

14 posts in this topic

I like it, keep them comming you crazy buggers :voteyes: :voteyes:

I started to cry I was laughing so hard when I first saw the "hacker-esq" video machine

some constructive critisim: keep the "next time on the show" stuff until the end.

thats about all I can come up with..

Edited by Dox

I really liked the first episode .. downloading #2 now. Look for your show to be on my mirror within a few hours. Keep up the good work.

Love this show... One of my top 3 favorite internet video shows..... :)

P.S. the broken is not anywhere on my list :lol::P

Thanks guys for the great feedback! We're having a great time making this show, and it's even better now that people are telling us that they enjoyed watching it. Right now we are probably about 2 months away from another release, with a small chance of one coming out sooner. Right now we're just relaxing a bit after a final editing blitz and distrobution campaign on show #2, hehe.

Cheers,

dosman

You guys put together a really cool show. I enjoyed the C128 stuff. There was a game that I used to play all the time on the C64 my dad had. I forget the name but you were in a space shuttle type ship and the instead of you moving through the board, the board moved at you had to move side to side or up and down to manuver around certain obsticales on the board. It had a verticle meter type indicator on the side to track your altitude. Does anyone remember or know the name of this game? I have a C64 emulator on my xbox and am intrested in playing this game again. Sorry if this ventured off topic. Cant wait for the next episode!

Any show that features the all might commodore computer is a great show in my books! Great PC, great episode! :D

I forget the name but you were in a space shuttle type ship and the instead of you moving through the board, the board moved at you had to move side to side or up and down to manuver around certain obsticales on the board. It had a verticle meter type indicator on the side to track your altitude. Does anyone remember or know the name of this game?

It was probably Lunar Lander or one of its variants.

I think it was the combination of the effects and the music, but I was reminded of an 80's educational video. But yeah, very good work, keep 'em coming. :)

That was a really cool show. I never knew much about the Commodore 64 (I know, I know...)

Really great stuff.

-elchoaro

Love this show... One of my top 3 favorite internet video shows..... :)

What might those 3 be?

1. HackTV

2. Whitesword TV

3. DougTV/This show

Today we had to fill out a "survey" about what our favorite things where at my high school, it was "private" meaning that your name is not on it so i had some fun here were my ?'s and A's.

1. Favorite Movie - Shaun of the dead

2. Favorite Song - You and all of your commie friends

3. Favorite band - See Colin Slash

4. Favorite shoe - one that fits

5. Favorite quote- DOWN WITH THE RIAA AND MPAA

6. Favorite celeb - Tron

7. Favorite tv show - Doug TV

:P now let them be puzzled and look it up :lol: