Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
epew23

Halo 2 Hacks

11 posts in this topic

Ok i am a halo player and i am about a 38 in snipers. Now almost every game i play is a mod. Please tell me the fallowing: what i need to mod cause i am tired of people modding me, If it is a problem that i am on a 360, and any halo 2 xbox live names. Oh and i did try to search it but nothing on modding a 360 worked for me. All i found was moddifying the system its self lol. Cool but not what i want.

Xbox live name= killasnipas225

Edited by epew23

NO, this is not what hacking is about.

I know. I am only trying this for a laugh. I know people would get mad but it is a video game. I just want to make some custom games where i can make that race track on containment that people always love. I really want to. I wont be modding people up and crap like that. I just really want to get action replay and other stuff so i can make movies and like i said make a race track and film it. That would be owsome. Here look at some of the videos people make with halo 2 and tell me they arent pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

Oh and I love that picture. LOL big brother is watching you LOL!!!!

Edited by epew23

He is right.

You my friend are a noob. We will monitor your XBox Live account for 't3h h4x'

Thank you

The FBI

I have read about people with modified 360s being banned from Live.

Just be careful when modding anything with xbox live, you don't want to have to dish out another $400 for a new 360 when your current one gets banned!

I have read about people with modified 360s being banned from Live.

For the 360 all I heard so far were 2 stories that were generally thought to be hoaxes. Although, I haven't followed the whole Xbox modding scene as much as I used to so they could have really started to ban people.

As for modding Halo as far as I know it involves modifying the cache files.

He is right.

Thank you

The FBI

LOL!!!! i am laughing. Not in a mean way that actually was funny it caught me with my back turned. lol good joke.

Just be careful when modding anything with xbox live, you don't want to have to dish out another $400 for a new 360 when your current one gets banned!

I know i really dont care for my video games anymore and if i got banned i just have to make a new account which i have a couple 1 months so it dosent matter.

you need a hacked xbox1 to mod in halo...

Thats what i figured but this kid i know was talking about it. I think it is all talk but you never know. Anything is possible.

since the only TRUE hack you can perform on a 360 SO FAR is a dvd firmware hack to rip and play those copied games, it's not possible to hack or load game hacks onto the hd with a 360...xbox 1 on the other hand is perfect for this....cheers..

He is right.

Thank you

The FBI

LOL!!!! i am laughing. Not in a mean way that actually was funny it caught me with my back turned. lol good joke.

I know i really dont care for my video games anymore and if i got banned i just have to make a new account which i have a couple 1 months so it dosent matter.

Thats what i figured but this kid i know was talking about it. I think it is all talk but you never know. Anything is possible.

since the only TRUE hack you can perform on a 360 SO FAR is a dvd firmware hack to rip and play those copied games, it's not possible to hack or load game hacks onto the hd with a 360...xbox 1 on the other hand is perfect for this....cheers..

He is right.

Thank you

The FBI

Really? wow thats really cool any cool links for that. oh and also here is a good hardware mod page.

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/index.html

Edited by epew23