Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CerealKiller

Get Smart shoe phone meet reality

10 posts in this topic

Edited by 3d

The Trimline looked like a shoe in prototype. I used to have the Bell System ad on my site. Oh, and if anyone wants the Bell System Ad Archive, I have it in gunzipped gallery format. Let me know.

i'd like that archive.

I had the Nick at Night Get Smart shoephone. It was the same concept as the SI phone, but it looked

like a pretty nice shoe. I may still have it somewhere. Crappy phone, but it was also connected to the

phone line in my parent's house via via 110 AC, so it was really crappy.

pffft, we have the technology now to integrate a mobile phone into an actual wearable shoe. Why hasn't anyone actually done that yet?

pffft, we have the technology now to integrate a mobile phone into an actual wearable shoe. Why hasn't anyone actually done that yet?

You got a point. I mean it could might actually save some lifes because you'll always have your phone on ya.

Maybe we should just create wet phones! Y'know, phones that are actually implanted into our body. Then we'd never have to lose our phone!

Nah.

Maybe we should just create wet phones! Y'know, phones that are actually implanted into our body. Then we'd never have to lose our phone!

Nah.

I had read somewhere about a "phone tooth" that would actually go inside your mouth, but I'm not entirely sure how it would work. I'm counting on Strom to invent a bionic hand-phone so we can all be like this

doesn't anyone see the problem, that when you walk through mud or shit the phone becomes unusable, until you wash the sole.

Nah.

I had read somewhere about a "phone tooth" that would actually go inside your mouth, but I'm not entirely sure how it would work. I'm counting on Strom to invent a bionic hand-phone so we can all be like this

the bluetooth "tooth" from what I know it's a fake. I for one love the idea of human augmentation and would get a 'wet phone'. OR we could be 100% unintrusive and put the phone in our clothes like RFID tags.

polyicrfidtag.gif

Cool, but scary.