Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreyFox

The Leetest Keyboard

15 posts in this topic

old new man, we've been waiting a long time for it but i'd like to see if perform before i consider spending that much on a keyboard.

I've heard they have a 5000 life span. Thats only just over 200 days, which is pretty poor for a $100 keyboard!

I think I would like it a lot more if they had a "split" version. None the less it does look sharp, I wonder if it's bright enough to shop in a dark room.

-Dr^ZigMan

Kinda dumb if you ask me, but if it means I'd get rid of that damn windows key then I'm all for it.

Can you buy those in the store?

it says on their site, that they will be available in 2006.

in the faq they say they're working on a split versin. and i don't think it's really the future of hci, I mean there's nothing verry unique about it. although i'm really considering getting one when the come out with a split version.

The problem with that is that with all those optimus mini's [which run for $100 each] that keyboard would cost...$2400

The problem with that is that with all those optimus mini's [which run for $100 each] that keyboard would cost...$2400

It also wouldn't work since you can only use one Optimus mini per system

Yeah people have been waiting for it for awhile. Nothing more than vanity really. You're also crazy if you don't think other companies like Apple aren't working on their own concepts similar to this.