17 replies to this topic

#1 doug

doug

BinRev veteran

• Members
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 02:28 AM

http://www.dougshow....file=sprint.jpg

we were chillin on the bells mind bridge extension and what you see there is all that happend..right when he came on he didnt talk and he started typing that to me.

pretty funny.

#2 AlphaFlood

AlphaFlood

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:30 AM

Did you actually ask for a female operator, and what did they mean by typing to yourself?

#3 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 951 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:31 AM

The question is... is that a button they push or did they take the time to type that out!

#4 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• 1,213 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 07:19 AM

heh for some reason that really don't surprise me. It was only time before they would do something like that. Now you guys will have to use another online relay from another provider. I would also assume that they have that typed out so they don't have to type all that up and whatup with the CAPS??¿¿

#5 jedibebop

jedibebop

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 07:22 AM

they always type in caps, and yeah I guess they probably got annoyed at people talking to the ops and stuff lol. I only use it to test crap, great for calling voicemail and not leaving your number or your voice :P

#6 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 09:09 AM

haha people fear way to much now. theyre gonna send that shit to the dept of homeland security because someone tried to call a conference???....wtf. thats so uncalled for.

#7 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• 1,213 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 09:29 AM

haha people fear way to much now. theyre gonna send that shit to the dept of homeland security because someone tried to call a conference???....wtf. thats so uncalled for.

they got to scare us some way. Now all the sprint online relay operators won't have anything to do <_< poor poor operators.

#8 BlackRatchet

BlackRatchet

Dangerous free thinker

• 1,837 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 09:38 AM

they got to scare us some way. Now all the sprint online relay operators won't have anything to do <_< poor poor operators.

I am now convinced DHS has become the new Fed-catch-all term the the FBI used to be.

1998: "You damn kids! I'm going to report you to the FBI!"
2004: "You damn kids! I'm going to report you to the Dept. of Homeland Security!"
2010: "You damn kids! I'm going to root your box!" (Hey, we will eventually become old cranks as well)

:lol:

#9 Operator

Operator

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 10:28 AM

lol u got 0wn3d

#10 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 10:28 AM

ya seriously. i dont see how they could link a private telecommunications conference with terrorism at all. i feel bad for the people who work at the dept or homeland security and get the lamest requests ever coming in. such a waste of their time and peoples money.

#11 BlackRatchet

BlackRatchet

Dangerous free thinker

• 1,837 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:43 AM

Kinda related, GIJoe and I were on the conf Doug announced during Default radio on Friday, and after Doug left, we sat on there a little longer. Someone joined, and just sat silent.

GIJoe left and I talked on there for a bit, but then he left. All I could hear was someone typing and breathing into the phone, so I started saying "I heeearrr yoooou" and "Oh baby, Keep breathing like that.", then I head "This is relay operator 7144, I have a call for you" Whoops! :omfg:

I told her it was a conf and I was leaving. Kinda feel bad for her having to put up with me.

Pretty funny. :D

Edited by BlackRatchet, 23 August 2004 - 11:47 AM.

#12 zeroxeal

zeroxeal

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 10:49 PM

haha, I was there last night, that was hilarious, with companies pulling this and if there really sending them, then the DHS is going to be to buisy with this kinda junk to bust any terrorists.

#13 Bizurke

Bizurke

Thought Criminal

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:50 AM

I see absolutly no reason to be using a relay to call a conf. I hate it when people call in with relays and god knows I wouldn't want to be making a relay call. As for the Homeland security shit, who cares, all they're going to do is file it away and save it for incase you decided to become a terrorist. Then the gov't will have 'hard evidence" that your a terrorist.

#14 doug

doug

BinRev veteran

• Members
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 07:58 AM

I see absolutly no reason to be using a relay to call a conf. I hate it when people call in with relays and god knows I wouldn't want to be making a relay call.

We were all trying to do something with a relay service on the conf together. Don't judge for something you don't know about.

#15 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• 1,213 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 09:08 AM

I see absolutly no reason to be using a relay to call a conf. I hate it when people call in with relays and god knows I wouldn't want to be making a relay call. As for the Homeland security shit, who cares, all they're going to do is file it away and save it for incase you decided to become a terrorist. Then the gov't will have 'hard evidence" that your a terrorist.

hey bizzy you remember how many times we got told we where terrorist. 'i'm going to report you to the FBI you damm terrorist!' yeah using relays for conf's was pretty cool back in like 99 when we'd get them to moan and have phone sex with other people on the conf. heh things don't change all that much.

#16 greyarea

greyarea

Dangerous free thinker

• Banned
  • 886 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 08:00 PM

quote "Oh baby Stick it deep inside me, oh oh oh oh,C_m in my ass" Iprelay F8963

Yeah I geuss sprint doesnt have to put up with that terrorist activity.

Edited by greyarea, 30 August 2004 - 12:44 AM.

#17 doug

doug

BinRev veteran

• Members
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 08:21 PM

Haha. ya but we didnt even do that to sprint yet.

#18 Abhaya

Abhaya

mad 1337

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 12:47 PM

You guys need to try the Reverse-Relay [tm:me].

/ab

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!