2 replies to this topic

#1 logan5

logan5

Hakker addict

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 02:24 AM

StankDawg: I know how your....,um, friend feels. I've been there. :pissed:
The slogan "overworked and underpaid" comes to mind, but I know that doesn't fully cover the frustration. It's even worse when you know more about how the job should be run than the people who are supposed to be in charge. all the BS you described was a major factor in me deciding to say fuck it and bust out on my own.

Just let your friend know it does get better, and every Dawg has his day. ;)

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 01:30 PM

LOL...thanks, my friend needed that...

I apologize again for my lack of enthusiasm. To clarify a litle bit my "friend" was kicked out of his office (for the 4th time in 5 years) and it was simply the last straw that pushed him over the edge. He is in a position now where they are tryin to make his life at work such pure hell that they make him quit. If he quits, they get off the hook much easier financially.

But you can only kick a Dawg so many times b4 he bytes your ass. :grr:

#3 logan5

logan5

Hakker addict

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 02:04 PM

Yeah, I could hear the frustration in your voice over your friend's predicament. I recognize it all too well from my own experiences.

And when the Dawg DOES byte, they don't realize how big a chunk o' their ass was bitten off until he's run down the street with it and they can't get it back.......if they realize it at all. ;) ;)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!