• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CableGuy

CableGuy

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 12:58 AM

Earlier, I posted a message about Winterms and Linux. Unfortunately, I found out that there was going to be no way for me to conver my winterm into a linux term without totally destryong my winterm...

so I broke down, downloaded and cracked a version of Windows Server 2003 Advanced, and volia, now I've got a windows server.

Now, my next question is: What do I need in order to get this windows server working as a terminal server? a few googles didn't really turn up anything but places wanting to sell me the service of getting something like that working. I'd much rather not pay for something like that...if it's something that I can crack and do myself.

CableGuy

#2 Cloaked Dagger

Cloaked Dagger

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 05:43 AM

so I broke down, downloaded and cracked a version of Windows Server 2003 Advanced, and volia, now I've got a windows server.

Sorry I can't answer your question. But I do have advice, keep the illegal stuff on the downlow man. Personally I don't have a problem with you doing this since it's MS and all, but some might and the feds to watch these boards from time to time.

#3 Belgarath

Belgarath

That's so raven!

• Banned
  • 395 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 06:04 PM

Sorry I can't answer your question. But I do have advice, keep the illegal stuff on the downlow man. Personally I don't have a problem with you doing this since it's MS and all, but some might and the feds to watch these boards from time to time.

I'm sure he was just joking. Right?

Windows help files are a good source of information. Use the internal help functions for that software. Rember its built for the common windows user so it should not be too hard.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!