• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 951 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 02:09 AM

I dont know if any of you have ever really looked at the art on oldskoolphreak.com and noticed that a lot of hard work goes into the pictures we have there. I was bored again tonight so I decided to make another backgroudn for people to enjoy if they want but its main reason was to promote the artwork that people do. This one is a little different. Its a bg representing me. I have let the viewer look at the picture and try to decrypt my messages I have left behind. Each aspect of the picture has meaning that lets others know hidden secrets about myself as well as some general overview. I leave it up to the viewer to decode this picture. Let me know what you think and maybe what you have thought about it and how it represents me. Remember.. there is always more... each moment you gaze at this picture something could be hidden that you didnt see before.

here it is:

http://moomoosecurit...0/RFA/Zapbg.jpg

I also challenge the rest of you to make one about yourself as well and leave behind the 'digital hacks' of your life.

#2 feend

feend

microphone commander

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 02:53 AM

Hmm by inverting the image I was able to pick up more of the faces and the Ranma images. I tried to sharpen the image at the lower left that says "intelligence" but couldn't read the words above and below it. Very cool zapper but I'm at a total loss for meaning and If there's any steganography stuff in there I don't know how to decrypt it :).

#3 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 09:51 AM

Does this mean you really enjoy the SR-71 a lot?!?!?

#4 logan5

logan5

Hakker addict

• 534 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 01:27 PM

Damn.....that is so fucking cool! :voteyes:

Really awesome idea, man! Picked up alot of potential meaning in the Device Conflict error msg.

Hmmmm.........now ya got me thinkin'........what would mine look like.........

#5 dual

dual

BinRev veteran

• 1,196 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 07:30 PM

Very cool, Zapper! And very expressive.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!