• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Klipper

Klipper

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:46 PM

just moved back to florida, and got my internet up. my friend unleashed2k and i are making a linux site called linuxshit. we would greatly appreciate any help you have to offer, like, money, ideas, services, etc. we are currently looking for an irc network that would host a #linuxshit channel. the site is currently hosted at http://linuxshit.shootemupgaming.com

please check it out, and help out with what you can!

we have some ass holes who dont like my friend threatening to buy our planned domain! grrrrrrr :blowfuse:

#2 Unleashed2k

Unleashed2k

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:56 PM

Hello all, I'm Unleashed2k (g_virus' friend)

We will have the forums up shortly. We will be using the new invision forums that just came out recently (2.0 PF1)

Heres some ground info about the website..

Of course it will be about linux...
I will setup a nice news script w/ RSS
and more to come on the way.....

If you would like to help, drop a line and e-mail me or reply

email: Unleashed2k@gmail.com
MSN: unleashed2k@gmail.com
AIM: Shootemupgaming

Thanks! :P

#3 Klipper

Klipper

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:43 PM

ok, last night unleashed baught the domain www.LinuxShit.org . and the site should be accessable there shortly. we are still looking for an irc network that will host our channel.

Edited by g_virus, 18 July 2004 - 12:44 PM.

#4 Unleashed2k

Unleashed2k

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:50 PM

Ok, I am currently talking to the host about switching the account over to the new domain. This may take approx 24 - 72 hours. When I registered the domain it was up then less then 10 min. (very unbelivable!) Stay t00ned

#5 semen

semen

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 02:36 PM

Well if it isn't my old associate g_virus from 2600. I think you should have picked a better name than "LinuxShit" - it's very misleading. Having said that, I am free if you need help on anything. You know how to contact me.

#6 Klipper

Klipper

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:44 PM

***LATE AND +BREAKING+ NEWS***

ok...ummm, unleashed2k's computer is well....FUCKED! he was fucking arround with his psu, and got his cathodes to light fully, and then his cd-rw and hdd BURED evidently killing his battle field vietnam cd1 and destroying the data on his hdd! so we will be working on the site from my house until his replacement parts come in. so it may take a bt longer for the site to be fully operational, but just hang in there, and please help out. the domain linuxshit.org should be set up by tomarrow.

g_virus out

ps. i need a new handle ;)

#7 Unleashed2k

Unleashed2k

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 12:06 AM

I'm back with my computer working and the site is up!

LinuxShit.org .... Please visit our temp irc on freeworld : #linuxshit.org

Currently freenode wants to kick when a op isnt present...(in our linuxshit.org channel) So were temp using freeworld.

#8 813_Error

813_Error

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 10:10 PM

Contrary to popular belife saying fuck every other word doesnt make you any cooler. I know its free speech but come on there are plenty of other words to use man.

On topic: what are you doing with this site, so much news about forums and no talk about what its all for...

ERROR!

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!