SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:46 PM

No. one way to destroy a computer easily:

put linux on it

WTF?

>I was just thinking the same thing neuro

>digitalsacrilege, your in the wrong thread if you want to fix it. . .

>What about getting kazza and just start downloading. It wont destroy the computer, just make it slower than the fat kid in gym class trying to run and also extremely anoying.

g 2.0

#42 digitalsacrilege216

digitalsacrilege216

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 10:29 PM

i used to curl up with my laptop and sleep with it, sad i know, but it fried that fucker pretty damn quick

#43 SUB-S0NIX

SUB-S0NIX

!Pee-Wee Pimpin!

• Members
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 01:38 AM

Hah.. ok barely thought of this but im bored... delete all the drivers and literally make windows RETARDED than it already is but just deleting anything and almost everything from the windows folder if it lets you.. then on the screen saver make some thing in paint saying you have been 0WNED in like red writing and find the restart dunt delete it and place it in the start up folder and make it hidden and place hella other shit.. just a bunch of other crap doesnt matter what... shit make some .vbs files with MsgBox " YOUR COMPUTER IS MY BITCH" from like that and place a ton of shit in the start up and will will slow down for sure and make it all hidden but remember its gunna keep on rebooting and rebooting cuz u placed the restart file in the start up... and too finish it all off delete the video card drivers! i dunt remember the file name for the start up file let me find it and ill post it. .. :P
and if they got a network try to make some network collisions of some sort.. on their LAN.. ? if its possible..

#44 Symbiont

Symbiont

H4x0r

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 03:23 PM

if they are using windows ...
go into control panel>mouse change it to a left handed mouse and change the double click rate to the fastest setting

this is really annoying, and assuming they are mouth breathing idiots, they will probly never figure it out.

#45 masakari098

masakari098

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:53 PM

i've only mussed a computer up on purpose once, and the way i did it was simply put one wire in the 12v line and one in ground, and start raking the two at random across the motherboard....never started up ever again.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!