• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 03:39 PM

Yeah, as soon as I get to DefCon and/or work clears up I'll add it.

#62 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 03:54 PM

oh nice. i forgot your a busy bee :lol: ill stop making all these suggestions till were at defcon and you have some time to work on it.

#63 greyarea

greyarea

Dangerous free thinker

• Banned
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 06:38 PM

Defcon is going to be fun:D
I have never been to Vegas.Im 22 and should of went a long time ago.I got one of those "Don Vitto" scooterswaiting for me at the hotel to move me around the hotels.like in the grocery markets.In case I get to drunk to walk,it will be fun driving one of those things around.

#64 AlphaFlood

AlphaFlood

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 06:40 PM

In case I get to drunk to walk,it will be fun driving one of those things around.

Lol, that's all we need. A drunk man driving a cart down the sidewalk.

#65 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 07:10 PM

oh nice. i forgot your a busy bee :lol: ill stop making all these suggestions till were at defcon and you have some time to work on it.

Nonono, make all the suggestions now before they're forgotten. I'll play catchup later.

Gotta pimp out Bell's Mind as much as possible.

#66 Alkali Jack

Alkali Jack

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 02:56 AM

I just tried the website from the Lynx browser, and I gotta say, that for a website with frames, it's very workable.

#67 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 09:50 AM

I've tried it with "links" (not "lynx") and it wasn't so bad. It's also pretty usable on my cell phone.

#68 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 11:00 AM

^ BUMP ^

There's some experimental code up there now to allow people to edit submissions. Let me know how it works. All you need to do it browse to the NPA/NXX that you submitted the number in and click on it. Only numbers that you submitted will be links. It will then take you back to the submission page with the revision flag set.

#69 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 04:48 PM

^ BUMP ^

Majestic gave me the 944 project stuff so I put it up under "The 944 Project" account.

Unfortunately there are no number types specified since I batched the job. They're all "normal".

Anyways, I've finally reached the limits of how many numbers can be displayed on one page (style-wise). I'm looking for new layout ideas. I thought maybe doing it by thousands block would work and take some of the load off of the DB. Any thoughts?

#70 adric

adric

mad 1337

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 08:17 PM

Defcon is going to be fun:D
I have never been to Vegas.Im 22 and should of went a long time ago.I got one of those "Don Vitto" scooterswaiting for me at the hotel to move me around the hotels.like in the grocery markets.In case I get to drunk to walk,it will be fun driving one of those things around.

watch the pools at the alexus park! i can picture a power wheelchair going into one of the 3 real easy.. or the fountain, or the hottubs..

#71 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 11:39 AM

^ BUMP ^

Another Bell's Mind update.

I've added (in place of the original welcome.php page) a blog with the simplest blogging software out there... nanoblogger. It's so barebones that it's just a bash script.

Anyway, I'm going to put news there, etc. etc. Right now I'm looking for more shows to put on the machine. So go to the page and check it out. If run a show that meets the basic criteria then e-mail me and we can get started.

#72 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 11:42 AM

holy shit bellsmind is leet! over 8000+ numbers now?!?! omg! i definately need to get you my numbers while at defcon.

#73 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 11:59 AM

I also need to start working on new ways to look at the data. A lot of people have been asking for beefed up search capabilities.

I'm hoping the site has 10K numbers by DC. :D

#74 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 01:43 PM

^ BUMP ^

Added "Business" and "Residence" number types. I'm eventually going to drop the "Normal" type since it is past its useful lifetime.

If you have time please go back and update anything you've submitted that you can reclassify. Soon I'll be adding pages that let you look through all the numbers you've submitted so you don't have to track them down by NPA/NXX. If you've got a lot of numbers you're probably better off waiting until then.

I'll also be going through when I have free time and reclassifying/cleaning up numbers on other people's accounts.

#75 GIJoe

GIJoe

0v3n /\/\1tt

• 2,020 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:41 PM

Should we just be using the version of PhreakML you described before, or do you have an updated version you want us to use?

#76 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 04:15 PM

The one up there is the most recent. If things stay in that format I'll be able to migrate it to the next version that I come up with.

#77 GIJoe

GIJoe

0v3n /\/\1tt

• 2,020 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 07:21 PM

Lol, I hadnt been on since yesterday and didnt realise how much you had changed the site. Anyway, it looks good, found the PhreakML page :)

#78 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 02:18 AM

^ BUMP ^

Someone asked for this (natas?)...

There's now a stats page that will show you stats state by state. It's the early version of what will end up being the advanced stats page.

Sooooo... go check the Bell's Mind stats page and let me know what you think. You can now see how many numbers are scanned in your state, what NPAs are in your state, and what individual NPAs have scanned numbers in them.

All that in two SQL statements too. :)

#79 Payphone Ed

Payphone Ed

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 07:39 AM

Heh... think you could add a "Forgotten Password Request"? :wacko:

#80 GIJoe

GIJoe

0v3n /\/\1tt

• 2,020 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:02 AM

Hmm, try and find your confirmation email, its sent to you in plaintext in that email

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!