• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#21 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 09:27 AM

And now the recordings are all controllable (ie. fast forward, rewind, and pause).

7 is rewind five seconds.
9 is fast forward five seconds.
* is pause.
# goes back to the previous menu.

Now I've just got to normalize all the BRR and RFA episodes. That's going to take some serious CPU time.

#22 greyarea

greyarea

Dangerous free thinker

• Banned
  • 886 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 03:58 PM

Very nice work guys. The Phx PBX personal phreaknic Playgroud will be up in about 48 hours....Just waiting to record my girls voice for the IVR :) I can't wait!![

#23 WhiteSword

WhiteSword

This time it's permanent!

• Banned
  • 351 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 04:44 PM

i fuck love this bro

i call it alll the time for the RFA and Binrev now Doug need to get off his ass send you all the Default Radio B)

#24 jedibebop

jedibebop

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 04:55 PM

That is very nice, incredibly useful, would you mind releases at least some of the php? (I'm just now learning php)

#25 813_Error

813_Error

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 05:40 PM

Ive seen this thread going for a while and just popped in to see whats up...this is some amazing work. Big props to everyone who has done anything to help :D

ERROR!

#26 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 10:02 PM

That is very nice, incredibly useful, would you mind releases at least some of the php? (I'm just now learning php)

It'll all get out there as soon as I can. Right now I just have to decide if the current design makes enough sense to show to the world. :P

Maybe by DefCon I'll have it ironed out.

#27 av1d

av1d

Hakker addict

• 508 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 09:54 PM

It'll all get out there as soon as I can. Right now I just have to decide if the current design makes enough sense to show to the world. :P

Maybe by DefCon I'll have it ironed out.

I like the minimalist, non-B.S. look.
It's functional and that's what matters. The only change I'd make personally, is make a non frames version also. Not because the frames version isn't good, but if you're using a browser that doesn't support frames, or you're using it from a terminal it just makes for easier navigation.

#28 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 01:53 AM

^ BUMP ^

Updated for HOPE!

Ok, you can now register for Bell's Mind to submit scanned numbers. Go to Bell's Mind, click on the image, and then register. You'll be e-mailed a confirmation code. Then verify your account with it and start submitting numbers.

NPA/NXXes will show up as bold and italicized in the NPA search if there are scanned numbers there. 914, 810, and 909 have numbers submitted already. Submit as much as you can!

There are bound to be bugs because it's a total hack job. PM/e-mail me with anything that goes wrong. Also let me know if you accidentally double submit numbers so I can fix them.

#29 greyarea

greyarea

Dangerous free thinker

• Banned
  • 886 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:58 AM

VERY NICE Im right there.

#30 Belgarath

Belgarath

That's so raven!

• Banned
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 07:10 AM

^ BUMP ^

Updated for HOPE!

Ok, you can now register for Bell's Mind to submit scanned numbers. Go to Bell's Mind, click on the image, and then register. You'll be e-mailed a confirmation code. Then verify your account with it and start submitting numbers.

NPA/NXXes will show up as bold and italicized in the NPA search if there are scanned numbers there. 914, 810, and 909 have numbers submitted already. Submit as much as you can!

There are bound to be bugs because it's a total hack job. PM/e-mail me with anything that goes wrong. Also let me know if you accidentally double submit numbers so I can fix them.

Why not code a script that will clean out double posted numbers and run it via weekly cronjob?

#31 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:41 AM

I'll consider the cron job but right now I'm happy that it's up and running finally. :P

#32 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 09:13 PM

USOCs are up and the number submission is more user friendly now.

#33 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 10:32 PM

nottheory, your the man!

#34 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 04:54 PM

UPDATE: Shouts to Phreakblaze for pointing out a bug that I introduced in the code today. It was a typo that blocked new number submissions. It has been fixed.

#35 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:29 PM

I submited a number where the only thing you get when dialed is a dialtone, but there is no "dial tone" selection in the types to select. Just leting you know, something to add possibly.

#36 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:36 PM

Added "Tone" to keep the length of the list down. I updated your submission to number type "Tone".

EDIT: Shouts to everyone submitting numbers, BTW. There's almost 100 now.

#37 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:49 PM

sorry didn't notice "tone"

#38 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:53 PM

Nonono, I added it since you suggested it. You didn't miss anything.

Thanks for the numbers!

#39 Alkali Jack

Alkali Jack

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:08 PM

This site is a sweet deal! I may have a few bad things to say about Mies van der Rohe, but I think the look of the site is quite refreshing.
I entered a few numbers, the whole thing is very easy to use. Although, I also have a few numbers that don't fit into the categories, such as room mics, or whatever you would call them, and non-pay public phones.
Anyway this site is awsome, and I hope that it stays around forever.

#40 counterspell

counterspell

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:15 PM

bellsmind by phone..........*drools*

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!