• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 09:30 AM

Ok, I haven't fallen off of the face of the Earth. I'm alive and well and finally bringing something back to the community.

I've gotten a lot of e-mail/voicemail/postcards about NPA.php being down forever and now I'm finally bringing it back... and more.

Thanks to dual for purchasing the domain name and rax for coming up with it in the first place.

If you're interested in the new NPA.php beta head over to Bell's Mind.

As usual my web design skills can be described as functional but more sterile than a hospital. If anyone wants to start submitting new designs, link boxes, etc please do so. I'd like to have something a little more presentable by DefCon (and hopefully have all the new features worked out).

Let me explain some of the differences from the last version of NPA.php.

First, it's no longer called NPA.php. It's all just referred to as Bell's Mind.

Second, when getting NPA info you'll notice that it lists all of the exchanges in the NPA as links. You can click each one to get more info about that exchange. If an exchange is in italics it means that someone has submitted numbers that they have scanned in that exchange. At the end of the normal exchange info it'll list scanned numbers, their description, and who submitted them.

You'll all be able to sign up as soon as I polish the sign up form. Should only be a few days at most.

Third, and most secret at this time, is that the web page will be integrated with the PBX in some manner. :D More details probably just before DefCon.

So... go and play with it and please report any bugs that you find. There will probably be a quick rewrite of some of the backend code in a week or so so just bear with it if it goes temporarily down for a few minutes here and there. If it goes down for hours however please e-mail me. Oh... and the bellsmind.net e-mail isn't running yet so you guys should probably e-mail ntheory at gmail.

That's all... enjoy!

#2 neuro

neuro

biggest post whore in history

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 12:23 PM

integrated... so, we'll be able to access the database via phone?

#3 freek

freek

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 01:03 PM

Nice man!

#4 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 01:31 PM

If you're interested in the new NPA.php beta head over to Bell's Mind.

Ohh Majestic likey ... ohhhh yeah ... :grr:

#5 GIJoe

GIJoe

0v3n /\/\1tt

• 2,020 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 05:15 PM

Finally that picture is clickable! ;) Thanks for bringing this back!.. and more!

#6 Payphone Ed

Payphone Ed

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:01 AM

Kickass!

Personally I like the way it looks... but then I've always been a function over form kinda guy...

#7 PseudoKroW

PseudoKroW

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:07 AM

Kickass!

Personally I like the way it looks... but then I've always been a function over form kinda guy...

I agree. flashy stuff only attracts idiots and lag.

I grew up around chicago architecture. I like my buildings and my web pages functional.

-insert mies van de roh reference here-

Edited by PseudoKroW, 01 July 2004 - 11:08 AM.

#8 obfuscated

obfuscated

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 04:45 PM

very very very nice...... :wub:

#9 ozlo

ozlo

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:52 PM

Good work. And since the HTML is pretty simple, it coincidentally works on WAP browsers for cellphones!

#10 dual

dual

BinRev veteran

• 1,196 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:21 AM

Much appreciated. Here's why...

Outdated info:
http://www.telcodata...SMDS0&results=1
CLLI: ALBQNMSMDS0
Switch Type: WECO 1AESS

Up-to-date info:
505-460 NPA/NXX search from Bell's Mind
CLLI ALBQNMSMDS0
Switch type DMS100

#11 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:39 AM

Good work. And since the HTML is pretty simple, it coincidentally works on WAP browsers for cellphones!

Holy shit... really? I was planning on a WAP version since the backend is all XML. Hmmmm... maybe I can skip that and add different features instead.

Much appreciated. Here's why...

Awesome. Glad to see it has been useful already. w00t!

#12 AlphaFlood

AlphaFlood

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:10 AM

Nice work. I loved the PBX. I am wondering about the conference option though. How does that work out?

#13 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• 1,210 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 09:05 AM

ntheory you are the biggest phreak pimp i know. I love the new look and the PBX is dope. I actully needed to use the dtmf decoder weeks ago but could'nt find one.

#14 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:22 AM

^ BUMP ^

Ok, the Bell's Mind AIM bot is now online. Send NPA NXX to "bellsmind" and you'll get a nice chunk of data back. Due to AIM limitations I can't send it all but it's a good start.

Sending this...
914 595
would result in something like this
(12:16:10) bellsmind:  NPA: [914] NXX: [595] Location: [NEW YORK] Address: [360 HAMILTON AVE] OCN: [7421] Company: [AT&T LOCAL] LocalRC: [WSCHSTZN01] CLLI: WHPLNY05DS0
(12:16:12) bellsmind:  UseCode: [Assigned to a code holder (e.g., Wireless, ILEC, CLEC) for normal use.]
(12:16:14) bellsmind: Rate Centers: [GREENWICH] [LAKELAND] [PLEASANTVL] [WSCHSTZN01] [WSCHSTZN06] [WSCHSTZN07] [WSCHSTZN08] [WSCHSTZN09]

#15 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:24 AM

Nice work. I loved the PBX. I am wondering about the conference option though. How does that work out?

The conferences are all three digit numbers. If you want to go to say room 337 you just dial 6337. 000 just dial 6000.

ntheory you are the biggest phreak pimp i know. I love the new look and the PBX is dope. I actully needed to use the dtmf decoder weeks ago but could'nt find one.

Thanks! :) The DTMF decoder is currently broken because it's missing a file. This afternoon I'll either rerecord it or restore it from my other machine. Then it'll be up and running again. Unfortunately there's a limitation that it doesn't decode * and #. I haven't found a way around that yet.

#16 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:54 PM

^ BUMP ^

The DTMF decoder has been fixed and the ANAC now has better prompts and it'll actually tell you if your CPN is blocked.

Beware that CPN on the VoicePulse line (914-595-0135) is actually just CLID. If you want to test if your CPN is really blocked you need to call the NuFone line (810-223-0003) because it passes the real CPN to my Asterisk box.

#17 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:06 PM

can i get that dtmf decoder code off you if its finished? :D

#18 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:18 PM

PBX .. where .. LOL :grr:

#19 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 07:20 PM

^ BUMP ^

A pretty crappy birthday means that I coded a lot of junk. The ANAC will now tell you if it is detecting CPN or caller ID.

#20 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 07:30 PM

whoa. thats a good idea!

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!