How far can we go?

#2 paracord

paracord

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 11:30 PM

Those stupid motherfuckers!
Just because the WTC got fucked everything now has to do with terrorism? Bullshit!
Everything on any of the big news channels is terrorism this and terror that and according to them al-queda is behind everything. Bullshit once again.

So I guess the new stratagy for controlling the mainstream[sheep] populous is just fear. Fear fear fear then "Hey we got this new bill here that will save you from the evil terrorists! But don't read it and neither should congress we'll just put it into play then you'll be safe!"

Fuck :glare:

#3 dual

dual

BinRev veteran

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 08 January 2003 - 09:00 AM

Me and my lowrider have been fighting terrorism for years!

#4 Ws_Ninja[CSR]

Ws_Ninja[CSR]

What number are we thinking of?

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 January 2003 - 10:28 AM

i hope that lady on the video dies in a fire that could of easily been avoided

#5 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 08 January 2003 - 10:39 AM

For the record, I like the original ad campaign against drugs.

This, however, is ridiculous. They are capitalizing on peoples patriotism. weak-minded People will associate these wiyth terrorism...

I can't even talk about this right now...

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
:flameon: :flameon: :flameon: :flameon: :flameon: :flameon: :flameon:
:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:
:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:
:withstupid:

#6 twirlz

twirlz

Default Custom Title

• 1,200 posts

Posted 08 January 2003 - 04:14 PM

What if i have an SUV but i do a bunch of gas n' go's???
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#7 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 08 January 2003 - 05:58 PM

you know I just control myself and try not to get pissed off about htese kinds of things, but god, I mean some ppl are just STUPID. That's the truth, stupid, not patriotic, not fearful, just stupid. And it is these ppl that are gonna drag us and the whole damn country into hell, starting with the "war on terror", which could just as well be called war on women and children, cause thats pretty much who they're bombing there...it just makes me sad to think about it
:voteno: :voteno: :voteno: :voteno: :voteno: :voteno: :voteno: :voteno: :voteno:

#8 Bi0s

Bi0s

Gibson Hacker

• 95 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 08:21 PM

Wow. man this caused a whole bunch of activity over at DRF.
12 comments and still going.

Oh and if you go to google, search for her name, plus the detroit project.
DRF is #2 next to her site :) I bet she's pissed

http://www.google.co...detroit project

#9 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 10:21 PM

glad to see people actually as interested in this as I am, even if some disagree...

I just posted this response to someone who was apparently offended by my comments.

Yes, our dependancy on oil from other countries *IS* way too high!  No one insinuated otherwise!  I would love to see it reduced, but the reality is that we do not have the physical resources (in the form of oil fields) to do that.  What we *HAVE* done is start developing new engines that are less dependant on oil including hybrid and electric engines.  This is the direction that the US will eventually go.  That is not, in fact, the debate.  Threatening me as a terrorist supporter to FORCE me by FEAR as an INFLUENCE to make that change is childish.  It is pretty much like saying "If you don't play by my rules, you have to go play on the other team."  

Grow up dude, and grow a set of balls and don't hide behind that anonymity if you really have a point to make.  everybody on this site knows me and my name, WTF do you think you are coming on here and making such short-sited statements?

let me simplify it for you:  If you want people to drive more fuel-efficient cars, make commercials that explain the FACTS and the ADVANTAGES of more fuel efficient cars.  Using this "scare" and "intimidation" factor of labeling people terrorists is simply insulting to the American people who enjoy freedom of choice.  I am sure that little Timmy's MOM down the street who needs/chooses the SUV to pick up timmy and his friends from SOCCER PRACTICE are not supporting terrorism.

What is next?  "Hey kids, if you drink Coca-Cola, you are supporting terrorism because the machines that manufacture Coca Cola use OIL to run.  Any child who doesn't stop drinking Coca Cola this instant is going to hell for it!"

Is that a great commercial as well?  Or is that also an acceptable way to use fear and intimidation to you as well, "Anonymous"?

#10 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• 951 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 12:07 AM

twirlz is a girl? oh and I dont support the terrorism.. I walk everywhere most of the time :)

#11 Souljacker

Souljacker

H4x0r

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 06:14 AM

Now thats going to far :o everything seems to support terrorism these days. I was watching the Ali G movie and it said at the start that piracy supports terrorism, that just really pissed me off :pissed:

#12 twirlz

twirlz

Default Custom Title

• 1,200 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 08:40 AM

twirlz is a girl?

ummmmmmmmm what? sorry but no.

#13 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 12:46 PM

Now thats going to far :o everything seems to support terrorism these days. I was watching the Ali G movie and it said at the start that piracy supports terrorism, that just really pissed me off :pissed:

yeah, but the Ali-G movie was (I thought) a joke. Maybe not? :o

#14 twirlz

twirlz

Default Custom Title

• 1,200 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 02:51 PM

This is from Arianna Online's Forum in response to what she is saying

Author: Omega (---.dialup.mindspring.com)
Date:   01-08-03 14:22

The ad campaigns put up by Arianna can be called nothing but embarrassing. To whine as she is doing about profits from the sale of oil falling into terrorist’s hands is quite simply moronic. In order to stop terrorists from getting any money from the American consumers the government would basically have to shut down the country. Nearly every American drives a car, and nearly every car driven does consume gas. Yes, Americans in general are using gas at an alarming rate, but to target the SUV’s and say that they help to sponsor terrorists causes me great despair. To see that this country founded on God’s principles is slowly making a turn for the worse is very frightening. It seems like a case of misplaces priorities. Drug dealers are not only ruining the youth of our country, but they are also supporting terrorists, if one uses Arianna’s logic. Do you think that we should target the mothers that drive SUV’s, or the drug dealers that kill their children? As an eighteen year old high school student I have seen what drugs can do, and I know that they can do much more than an SUV. I mentioned that I am eighteen. The sad thing is that as an eighteen year old I have a much better perspective of world affairs and a firmer grasp of germane subjects to the state of the world now, yet the only people that are having an effect on the US are people like Arianna and the Raelians that can do nothing but force their hypocritical thoughts and ideas on the American people.

This guy is totally right. This is a Moronic Crusade in an attempt to look good in this day in time. Everyone is on the Band Wagon to destory Terrorism. If you do this you support terrorism, if you do that you support terrorism. Don't get me wrong i hate terrorism, but how many times can you hit someone after they die and still do something. All This is is beating a dead cat. Granted that in the NBC short on DRF it did say that the commercial is directed towards the oil refinarys or the gas companys.

#15 feend

feend

microphone commander

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 03:22 PM

On channel 12 news (I think) they were interviewing SUV owners about this ad. One of the people interviewed mentioned that all its really doing is pitting americans against other americans, which I think is true. I've probably seen three of these "let's interview suv owners" segments on various channels and there is always at least one person who says, "{dur} I never really thought of it that way".

If you want to see something REALLY scary on the terrorism subject then I'll pass along a post from *slipnet on his forum.

very scary

*Whoops meant slipmode.

#16 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 03:23 PM

we've already had a link on the forums going to that two towers site, but even now, I still can't believe it.
and the weird thing is I still cant believe that the site is still up :o

#17 feend

feend

microphone commander

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 03:34 PM

Oh well I have this other link and there are all these hamsters dancing! Oh you already saw that one to :unsure: *shuffles off*

Thanks hac ;)

#18 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 03:36 PM

heh, no problem, but im really interested in the dancing hamsters one, and I lost the link, so if u could post it....
:) :voteyes:

#19 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

• 951 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 10:54 AM

Sorry Twirlz someone had told me that and I had to double check it.. ill leave my source out so they dont see the fatal wrath.

#20 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

• 951 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 11:01 AM

I think hampster dance is still at hampsterdance.com

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!