5 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteSword

WhiteSword

This time it's permanent!

• Banned
  • 351 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 02:06 AM

ok i got my tax money back to day.

i like to get a PDA that cost up to 500.00 see i have not use a PDA befor i do not know the hell to look for so if you have some info on a one that is good it will help

#2 bland_inquisitor

bland_inquisitor

mod -o- the day

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 729 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 07:36 AM

i like my dell x3i, but they make some pretty cool linux ones as well

#3 droops

droops

Arduino Addict

• Moderating Team
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:26 AM

i have a full sized compaq and its awesome, the only setback is the damn expansion covers. they arent that big but still a pain as no pda cover will fot over them, so to store the thing properly you have to take it off and then put the cover back on. its just a big nusance, i would rather have a pda that was a bit bigger and had all the expansion slots built in.

#4 Hotaru

Hotaru

elite

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:56 AM

I won a Sony Clie (the really cool one - with bl00 t00th) at a convention in October and it was AWSOME! Until I gave it away....... :(

#5 0x65destroyer

0x65destroyer

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:59 AM

I got a iPaq 1945 from hp its nice fast and cheap but dosent have 802.11 you need to get a extra card for it if you want to make it wireless but it dose have bluetooth you can get the wireless card for about 100 bux and the ipaq for 230 used or 280 new. Im selling mine on ebay and it think you should also check ebay before getting anything from the store they are pretty cheap on ebay.

Edited by 0x65destroyer, 13 February 2004 - 11:01 AM.

#6 WhiteSword

WhiteSword

This time it's permanent!

• Banned
  • 351 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 11:35 AM

this one look cool

Posted Image
The HP iPAQ h4355 Pocket PC features integrated WiFi and Bluetooth wireless with a built-in keyboard and slim design. Even at a small size, the HP iPAQ Pocket PC h4350 is a Microsoft Windows powered pocket PC packed full of powerful features including integrated WLAN 802.11b and Secure Digital (SDIO) slot to keep you productive at work, home or on the go! Proven wireless capabilities and security allow you to stay connected and protected in or out of the office. Enhanced security protection for your device, information and connection with VPN software provides enhanced security for wireless connection. Achieve greater productivity with reliable technology. The integrated and backlit keyboard enables you to stay productive by entering notes or emails into the iPAQ Pocket PC with the easy-to-use standard layout keyboard at your fingertips. The removable/rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides you with continuous power.

$499.00
http://www.officedep...01003_SK_334126

Edited by WhiteSword, 13 February 2004 - 11:36 AM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!