• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

File Name: BinRev Magazine 1.2

File Submitter: StankDawg

File Submitted: 01 May 2014

File Category: BR Magazine

Original Release Date: September 2003

The second issue of BinRev magazine was much improved in term of visual aspects and creativity. We set a general theme for each issue and we tried to keep the overall design and layout as well as the articles that we wrote around those type of topics. On that theme, logan5 had free reign to do what he wanted with the cover compared to my simplistic approach last issue. I was amazed at his creativity and still think that this cover is suitable for framing all by itself.

The interiors were also amazing! I was a lot more hands-off on the design work in this issue because it was apparent that logan5 was infinitely better at that than me so I focused on layout and editing while he made the graphics match the articles and really bring the whole magazine to life. If the first issue was our proof of concept, this issue was our proof of our ability to really get it right. This issue and the following issues were the proudest things that I ever put out in all of BinRev history.

Click here to download this file

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hacking, phreaking, break, 2600, zine, magazine

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!