2 replies to this topic

#1 storrap

storrap

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

Hey all,

I have GSX access. This means I can obtain the Apple Service Toolkit (requested by a user on this forum), Apple Service Diagnostic, all the service manuals, etc.

I'd like to download all this information from the website. I'm wondering if there is a time/labor effective way to do this. Any recommendations?

My issue is that most of the articles are accessed by JavaScript and I can't find the actual text in the HTML. Is there something that can crawl around on the site and collect everything for me? My other problem is that every 10 or 20 minutes or so, the website will sign me out unless I'm actively browsing it. How can I circumvent this?

Thanks. My apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

Asked by another member:

Can anyone help me obtain the Apple Service Toolkit?

http://www.binrev.co...ervice-toolkit/

#2 Beefarmer

Beefarmer

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:24 PM

hey did u get them? i have gsx access 2 and want to do the same thing? did u figure out how 2 download them all? the timelimit is the bigest problem for me. i can download each 1 but i want to download them all at once! can u tell me how u did it?

#3 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:27 PM

I think the simplest way to this would be to use Fake (Fake is an OS X GUI application that lets you script Safari) or even an Automator script. 

EDIT: 

You might not want to post the stuff though. (CMA)

Edited by tekio, 17 October 2014 - 04:29 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!