- What is computer forensics ?
- What is computer Anti Forensics ?
- Anti Forensics methods.
* Self Splitting Files + Encryption.
* Bypassing “last modified”.
* Data Hiding: swap, file system bad blocks, unallocated spaces, ADS.
* Bypassing integrity checkers (MD5 Collision).
* Process dump.
* Database Rootkits.
* BIOS Rootkits.
Complete information with references:
Anti Forensics: making computer forensics hard.Anti Forensics methods reference root kits steganography hiding data concealing intrusions
No replies to this topic
BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!