• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MoneyIsGreen

MoneyIsGreen

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:45 PM

Im starting a sales job here soon. I need to get a list of numbers so I can scrub them against the DNC list. Is there any place I could get a copy of all the numbers in my local phonebook? Theres sites like yellowpages and whitepages, Im pretty sure those big commercial sites wont help out someone small like me. Some of you here have  phone directories of your own online, like lists and those ones that show who the caller is.  Asking on ordinary forums got me nowhere, so I ask here. Used to hang on PL, socal, telephreak occasionally as a kid and remembered yall.

Im sure Ill get a couple people drop nasty messages calling me a evil telemarketer or something. I gotta eat too.

#2 JmanA9

JmanA9

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

Verizon offers the white pages on a CD for free in my area.  Maybe you can find a way to grab the numbers off there, assuming you're in VZ territory.

#3 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

Im sure Ill get a couple people drop nasty messages calling me a evil telemarketer or something. I gotta eat too.

Hey, at least you're obeying the DNC list, +1 for that.

#4 chronomex

chronomex

mad 1337

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

Sounds like the yuppie nuremburg defense to me.

Edited by chronomex, 02 March 2014 - 12:18 AM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!