• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 smpl

smpl

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

A while ago I remember hearing a recording of corn-breath's famous disconnected message with 3... 2... 1... before it just like 109t has. Don't remember what number I dialled to get it, but I think it was somewhere in (970) 577-, but I don't have a recording of it.

Am I the only one who's heard this before, or does someone have a recording of this?

#2 ThoughtPhreaker

ThoughtPhreaker

BinRev veteran

• Members
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:17 PM

Back when the 505 area code changed, Qwest put a Pat Fleet message on their long distance tandems with the 3, 2, 1 preamble. I think they just started giving you an error recording pretty quickly, though. 113T also has some of it, but it's usually cut off. So it'll be like, "Three, tw-" or "-ne". Occasionally you can hear the voiceover talent say the internal name for a recording though, like "INC - International No Circuit" on that switch.

#3 xhausted110

xhausted110

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

did it sound like this? this is the cannot be completed as dialed master, it has a long explanation in the beginning.  I found all the masters on evan-doorbell.com

Attached Files

Edited by xhausted110, 02 February 2014 - 05:47 PM.

#4 smpl

smpl

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:37 AM

did it sound like this? this is the cannot be completed as dialed master, it has a long explanation in the beginning.  I found all the masters on evan-doorbell.com

Exactly like that, except it only had:

...ree, two, one

before it. Wish I remembered the number I dialled to get it.

#5 xhausted110

xhausted110

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:17 PM

Exactly like that, except it only had:

...ree, two, one

before it. Wish I remembered the number I dialled to get it.

yep, then they must've started the tape too early.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!