• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hackingjin

hackingjin

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

I went to my friends house and he was using PDP(remote desktop protocol) to do his hacking work. I asked him to give me one but he said no because the owner is someone else and he hacked it. He does not tell me anything. So i want to know from where can i get it.

#2 dreamseller

dreamseller

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:11 AM

read about (use translate.google.com russian->english)

Big FAQ http://forum.anticha...read369830.html

#3 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:52 AM

I went to my friends house and he was using PDP(remote desktop protocol) to do his hacking work. I asked him to give me one but he said no because the owner is someone else and he hacked it. He does not tell me anything. So i want to know from where can i get it.

You can set up your own host for RDP, but breaking into someone else's RDP server isn't something you're going to find help with here.

#4 drac

drac

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:48 AM

Hacking is nothing more than testing things or systems to see "What Else" those systems or things can do or for discovery.

What YOU are asking is info on simply breaking into someone's computer without their permission. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.

With that said, I offer these small steps to get you started for educational purposes only!

1. Try going here: http://www.microsoft...ils.aspx?id=856

2. If you can get your person of interest's IP address, you can use that to get in. No big deal. I suggest you practice with your little sister's computer or someone you know is not going to knock you out when they find out you have been sniffing around with their stuff. NOTE: this is not EVERYTHING you will need but poking around with this should enlighten you a little. 

3. WARNING!!  Just remember that karma is a beautiful thing.  Good luck.  :confused:

#5 BlackChili

BlackChili

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:59 AM

Hack a site a windows server

#6 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

FYI: Windows Server, by default should audit all remote connections to RDP, both failed and successful.

#7 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:51 AM

FYI: Windows Server, by default should audit all remote connections to RDP, both failed and successful.

Yeah, trying to bruteforce your way into a box is definitely going to show up in someone's logs.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!