• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

I'm cleaning out some of my old gear and will be posting it here for free. PM me if you're interested, all I ask is that you pay shipping from NY, USA. BTC gladly accepted!

Currently, I have:

- 66 type punchdown blocks, non-split, new in the box (forget the manufacturer, but they're from the 70's or 80's)

- CP Clare rotary step switches, 20 position continuous -- these are Stowger style line selectors used in SxS exchanges

EDIT: Pics:

These are 66-type blocks:

Attached File  66_punch_down_block1.jpg   36.27KB   3 downloads

This is an actual pic of the particular stepper switches I have:

Attached File  stepper_relays.jpg   156.22KB   6 downloads

#2 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

I should add a bunch of stuff to that list that i am interested in getting rid of... have a bunch of new/used 66 blocks as well as a a couple of other things.. maybe this weekend if i have some time i will put up what i'm getting rid of... 

oh, and i have just about every DC power adapter for anything that I ever bought that came with a DC power adapter pretty much my entire life, so I have many different barrel connector sizes voltages and amperage ratings, if anyone is looking for one of those.. 

I am in brooklyn NY ;p

#3 ThoughtPhreaker

ThoughtPhreaker

BinRev veteran

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:25 AM

If you have some in a little while, I might just take you up on those punchdown blocks :) . You might want to try offering the step switches on one of the mailing lists, like C*NET or C/O XBAR. I've seen people trade electromechanical gear every so often on there.

#4 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

If you have some in a little while, I might just take you up on those punchdown blocks :) .

If you want one, I have plenty -- friend of mine gave me an entire wine box full of them! Everyone at the local 2600 meeting now has extra 66 blocks!

I should add a bunch of stuff to that list that i am interested in getting rid of... have a bunch of new/used 66 blocks as well as a a couple of other things.. maybe this weekend if i have some time i will put up what i'm getting rid of...

Add it right in, this can be the binrev flea market thread!

#5 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

pics would be cool, just for those who are interested in what you guys are talking about.

#6 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

ok for starters i got whatever the hell this ancient western union thing is... 

hmmm tried to post the images but get this error 

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community

so instead take a look in this photo album https://plus.google....576191194220017

#7 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

pics would be cool, just for those who are interested in what you guys are talking about.

posted

#8 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

not sure that i want to ship this thing because it has to weigh at least 100 pounds, but i got one of these http://cp.literature...08924-90038.pdf not doing much of anything right now... 

it passes initial self-test, but will crash, not sure if can be resolved with software, or if one of the cards needs to be replaced? 

BEkgedeCcAE844F.jpg

Edited by nyphonejacks, 30 November 2013 - 01:03 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!