3 replies to this topic

#1 phreeman

phreeman

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

Did anyone here ever get this working? 

I found the patch and started from scratch with the version referenced here with this patch (1.8.0) 

https://github.com/s...068902eac8b6f43

I recompile and there's no issues there. But for whatever reason, cointones are still not being recognized.

I tried with the read app, background and waitexten with no success. It will only read 1234567890*#ABCD

The patch has $ indicated as the symbol for coin but I have also tried changing that to "M" just in case there's any issues with the $ sign and no dice. When I search the internet, all I see is this guy that is searching for the same thing, then finally his patch. But nothing seems to be documented for this, although the patch is pretty straight forward. 

I'm just wondering if anyone else has messed with this. 

peace

#2 phreeman

phreeman

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Word! I got it to work... Had to set inband sipdtmfmode(inband) for that call. nice

Also hint read is gonna be the app

Edited by phreeman, 10 March 2013 - 09:59 PM.

#3 phreeman

phreeman

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

We hooked an actual payphone up to it today... used an audiocodes sip ata to asterisk. It worked perfectly. Everyone at work was fearing.

#4 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

Sweet! I'd been thinking about doing a payphone interface in hardware, but this is even better! Now to find an actual payphone for the hack cave...

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!