• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skywanter

skywanter

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

hey all, i'm currently trying to cover every square inch of the walls in my room with posters, and after looking though every result for phreaking under google images (with size:large specified) I've come here for some help :). All I have so far is a blown up PLA logo and an old handscan that looks really pretty because it has a lot of doodles on it. ideally the images would be larger but I'll take anything I can get. Thanks in advance!

and this is really a shot in the dark but the profile picture i had on my old username on here (samo) was fucking 1337, you can see it here http://www.binrev.co...er/11285-samo/, the guy's shirt reads "M.O.D." which i assume is a reference to the p/h group master's of deception. I lost the original image though, if by any chance anyone else has it that'd be sweet.

I'll probably x-post (HA! REDDIT=SO KEWL) this to the pla forums too, so expect a link to that one too

#2 skywanter

skywanter

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

my old as dirt browser isn't letting me edit so here's a link to the cross post on the pla forums http://www.phonelose...hp?topic=7273.0

#3 JmanA9

JmanA9

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Public and university libraries may have subscriptions to image collections/databases that are typically of high resolution.

Archive.org may have some free content.

Stock image websites are a good source of high-resolution images.  You have to pay if you want to remove the watermark.  At the very least, browsing through stock image websites can be mildly amusing.  Take this, for example:

Corbis-42-37235766.jpg?size=67&uid=e3ec6Corbis-42-20042220.jpg?size=67&uid=f030e

Edited by JmanA9, 06 February 2013 - 08:56 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!