• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

I already know how to unmask private callers with google voice when they leave a voicemail 

i believe the info came from skunkworks on a google forum somewhere... 

so we know that it is possible to obtain private callers phone numbers from google voice. 

my problem is that i have had a private caller call me several times this week, and not leave a message. 

i am not too much on programming or exploits or things of that nature. 

so far looking at the source of the google voice page, i can not see the missed calls, so i would need to figure out where this information is stored exactly.

what i have been able to do which seems somewhat promising is when i click the option to block this caller it shows: 

Are you sure you want to blockUnknown.60c3deeaf1823d4b543f453283e5416f92692a76?

I assume that blocking this caller will ONLY block calls from the actual phone number, and not all private or unknown callers. I will have to do some testing with several phone numbers calling into my GV number with blocked caller ID to see if this is the case or not. If it is, as I assume only blocking the caller, and not all private callers, then the whole Unknown.60c3deeaf1823d4b543f453283e5416f92692a76 must be some form of encryption or file name to conceal the actual phone number of that caller. 

any help to guide me in where to look on google's servers, or ideas on how to decode that into a phone number would be appreciated.  

#2 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

update:

they left a short blank email today (my OGM is blank does not leave much time to hang up)

it appears as if the method to unblock private callers by emailing the message no longer works, i am comparing a source file with a caller who showed their caller ID and this private caller, but it appears to not even be sent with the email now... 

#3 chronomex

chronomex

mad 1337

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

You should be able to unmask this caller with a floating lake exploit.  Might take a few tries, though - make sure to get a firm grip before starting, so you don't drop it before you mean to.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!