New Magazine - Basement Techie
Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:18 AM
Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:50 PM
For those not in the know, I've found through the years that anything Ticom puts in writing is worth reading. This appears to be no exception.
Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:20 PM
Basement Techie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3 .0 United States License .
You are free :
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions :
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes .
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one .
With the understanding that:
Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license .
Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license :
Your fair dealing or fair use rights , or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations ;
Apart from the remix rig hts g ranted under this license , the author's moral rights ;
Rig hts other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used , such as publicity or privacy rights .
BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!