• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 phoenixrizing26

phoenixrizing26

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

I need good help on how to crack wpa2-psk wifi fast an efficient due to the fact the one i am hacking/cracking is also the same guy who uses our wifi for his xbox360 when we are on playing mw3 killing our connection our causing extreme lag any help on this would be well appreciated

#2 Treewizard420

Treewizard420

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

change the password. lmao and make it long with caps and numbers. that easy! like my longest password is 152 numbers caps and letters.

Edited by Treewizard420, 28 November 2012 - 03:50 PM.

#3 phoenixrizing26

phoenixrizing26

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

im a tit for tat kind of person ours keeps getting cracked so i figured why keep going through changing passwords when i can hijack his wifi like he does mine

#4 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Well, if he's /stealing/ your Internet connection, you could set up a honeypot access point that gives him Internet access but replaces all images with goatse or tubgirl or something.

#5 phoenixrizing26

phoenixrizing26

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Well, if he's /stealing/ your Internet connection, you could set up a honeypot access point that gives him Internet access but replaces all images with goatse or tubgirl or something.

]true but same point an time i want to slow him down a bit so he realizes he isnt the only one who can get away with it i can get wep cracked all day just this wpa2 psk so im trying to crack is like trying to run up a river with a 100lb rock tied to ya lol

#6 PurpleJesus

PurpleJesus

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

If he's cracking your WPA so quickly and your router has WPS support, he might be using Reaver. Disable your WPS settings, and make sure WPS is actually disabled at the hardware level.... It might require a firmware upgrade.

#7 TheFunk

TheFunk

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

In addition, make sure you're not using WPA2 CCMP+TKIP. WPA2 CCMP (AES), without WPS and TKIP is the only safe way to go these days with wireless. I'd also recommend making your password something crazy long, like 20 characters in length, that way no dictionary he has will be able to crack it.

#8 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

Change all the settings. Like Purple Jesus stated, he could be using Reaver and jotted down the WPS PIN. Then all he needs is to enter the PIN into Reaver, and get your new WPA Pre-Shared key.

Also, he could have written down the external IP along with the router's user/password and setup external administration. Then he'd just need to login externally and use an asterisk viewer to get the PSK.

So setup WPA2-PSK, use a long preshared key, disable remote admin, as well as WPS.

#9 haxin

haxin

Will I break 10 posts?

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:31 AM

im a tit for tat kind of person ours keeps getting cracked so i figured why keep going through changing passwords when i can hijack his wifi like he does mine

yeah uh, what youre saying doesnt really make sense. if he has his own internet connection and wifi, why would he bother using yours? in addition to the WPS advice that you've already gotten, the simplest thing would be to filter out the mac addy of the xbox that is connecting to your wifi. but for sure the only realistic way someone could keep getting your wifi docs over and over would be with reaver using your wps pin. now if youre really interested in just causing some trouble for someones wireless network theres other tools you can use. first youre going to need to understand a little more about your own wlan setup before youre going to be ready to even attempt the fun stuff.
start with learning about the aircrack-ng suite, reaver, and mdk3, when you can actually crack wep encryption 40bit or 104bit, and actually understand how you did it, then you might be ready for the next step.

#10 phoenixrizing26

phoenixrizing26

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

Thank you all for your help an opinions i actually managed to get him back an he came knocking on the door bent out of shape a bit because my netbook was running some program that a friend of mine installed it cracked his wifi an pretty much locked him out im checking out the items you all mentioned because i am great with windows phones an rooting them for mods so i want to learn this new area thank you guys for your help it. Sorry it took me so long to reply back but i had an emergency that came up

#11 oragon

oragon

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

use mac address filtering and set it to a forbidden ( so that he can freely connect to your but he cannot use  your internet connection ) you can find it in security botton of your router's program

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!