• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bit Viper

Bit Viper

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Just wondering if anyone is still out there using Telephreak? I haven't been able to get into my mailbox for at least several months if not longer.

#2 radio_phreak

radio_phreak

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

Just wondering if anyone is still out there using Telephreak? I haven't been able to get into my mailbox for at least several months if not longer.

I haven't used their VMB or PBX for about a year or so but I know that their excellent BBS is still up and running.

#3 jfalcon

jfalcon

Hakker addict

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 593 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

PM me your mailbox number and email address used when you signed up and I'll send you the password back to the email registered.

#4 Bit Viper

Bit Viper

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

I actually have the mailbox and password... problem is that it won't even let me enter the mailbox menu. When I dial in and try, it just goes back to the main greeting.

#5 jfalcon

jfalcon

Hakker addict

• 593 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

k.. will look into it.

#6 jfalcon

jfalcon

Hakker addict

• 593 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

Sorry about the delay.  We took the opportunity to do some long overdue upgrades/work on the box.  Voice mail services are restored mostly (still haven't setup email notification - but we might be removing this piece to move towards more anonymity in our services we offer).  We've also taken the time to add TLS/SRTP encryption support.  Still lots of work to be done (including our website which is down at the moment) but feel free to check in at irc://irc.2600.net/#telephreak  or follow us on Twitter: @telephreak. 

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!