• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 347cid

347cid

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

Hi everyone. I'm 347cid. In case anyone was wondering, 347cid stands for 347 cubic inch displacement. It's Ford engine that holds a very special place in my heart.

Without too much background, I needed a set of tools to improve my quality of life my apartment building and discovered backtrack3. After a while, my goal was accomplished and I had no further use for my backtrack cd and it sat collecting dust until recently.

I downloaded a new copy of bt5 and started looking through the tools that come with it. I'm extremely curious what new goals I can accomplish with a little bit of dedication on my part. I have several old computers here at home, so I won't have any trouble making a "lab"

I wouldn't want to offend anyone who's dedicated a great deal of their life to this, but I'm a single father of 3 and work about 60 hours a week as a cnc mill programmer. This is just going to be a part time hobby for me.

Anywho, I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm sure you'll all be hearing plenty from me in the future.

#2 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

Welcome! Running a Ford 391 in my 1969 F-600 :D

#3 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

I sometimes got by 454 cid. I'm more of Chevy guy, and on a rare occasion can be found in a 1968 Corvette Stingray. :p

#4 Swerve

Swerve

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 809 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

Hi.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!