• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aivaras

Aivaras

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hey, it happens, that i've need to trace a mobile phone, don't really trust her that much.. Android GT i-5500, i've did hard reset for her phone, when she forgot her slide code, and few days ago she asked me to upgrade her android OS. I have her Mobile internet IP, her number, and full access to her phone, and she does not understand a thing about them. I've had some thoughts on writing my on spyware, but it didn't succeed. Is there anyways to spy on her? Calls, messages, trace her ? I've got a feeling she erases her messages and calls. Can't seem to find any free spyware, and wouldn't want to invest money for a one time thing.

Thanks in advance! : )

KinG : )

#2 Y0ungBra1n

Y0ungBra1n

The floor is made of lava!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:40 AM

This is kind of sketchy. I would encourage you to confront this 'her' in person before breaking boundaries. Spying on someone and then showing them the illicitly obtained incriminating evidence will not end well for you. This really is a question of prevention vs. correction.

Think of a similar situation/personal experience: a parent doesn't trust their child's internet viewing habits and puts up an invisible keylogger or internet proxy to spy on their surfing history instead of confronting them directly. The child is later presented with the incriminating evidence and then punished. Is the child more or less likely to understand their parent's point of view by coercion or by persuasion? It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission, but the extra effort is always more rewarding. I'd recommend you talk with her first, or just break up with her, or whatever! This most likely won't end well for you either way.

Anyway, that's the end of my persuasive rant. If you personally want track an android phone or get remote access, then there is a great, free piece of software called androidlost that let's a user remotely request the current gps coordinates of the phone via sms or the web at any time. The software also has many other features and may include a sms backup to email feature, not certain. I've used it to find my phone in the past, but the site seems to be currently down for maintenance...

[edit]Another piece of software you could use is Where's My Droid. It's $4 though...[/edit]

Edited by Y0ungBra1n, 16 September 2012 - 01:46 AM.

#3 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Don't be a creep. Either you'll find out nothing from the experience (and probably still be distrustful anyway) or you'll find out something you don't really want to know. Be a decent human being and talk face-to-face as Y0ungBra1n suggested.

And, if you do find out that everyone is being honest, you then have to hide the fact that you were spying on "her" because you didn't trust her. Not an indicator of a healthy relationship.

#4 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

If the relationship has come to you wanting to commit felonies in order to justify your actions or feelings, then the relationship is not worth keeping, regardless if she is doing what you suspect her of or not... trust is one of the major cornerstones of a relationship, with out that, then there is really no reason to remain in the relationship...

with that all said.. is it worth it when she finds out... because she will... that you broke her trust... is it worth the potential computer trespass and illegal wiretapping felonies that you could potentially be charged with?

either discuss your concerns with her, or move on..

#5 dinscurge

dinscurge

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 929 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

ouch, just waiting for ohm to reply now lol.. just like ye olden days. but if theres a reason for suspicions then its probably justified. if they show up at places later then the estimated time with less than realistic excuses then they probbaly werent where they said they were ect. theres probably 50-75%+ chance the information gained would be what its suspected to be. would just bring the accusations face to face.

#6 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

Why not stalk the old fashion way? Following her, peaking in windows, harassing every other guy she talks to, etc....

It's just as creepy......

#7 dconex

dconex

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:51 AM

Turn on GPS AND WRITE THE TRACKING DATA TO A MICROsd. Dupe the sim and Android it to monitor the texts and the calls, make sure the mic is off. This is really old but it still works.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!