I need to learn how to hack a website ! please

Please make a short tutorial for me.

#2 wwwd40

wwwd40

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

It's fair to point out to you that this is the type of question that wont recieve many welcome responses around here as it is far too open ended, and doesnt show a whole lot of understanding or research on your part. There is no process or flow chart that says 'do x then y and a bit of z' and a hacked website will drop out of the end. The most important thing for you is to know your target (google for hacking reconnaissance phase or similar). By gathering information about the website application and more generally the server, infrastructure that it runs over as well as the people who use or maintain the site you can research those technologies and people and plan the best way of achieving your goal.

For example the site in question may well utilise SQL queries from the web front end to a backend database. It could be possible to manipulate the way the web interface interacts with the database to reveal superuser or administrator account details and will require nothing more than a web browser. Or, for example, the webserver may have known vulnerabilities which are exploitable - maybe a buffer overflow is present that allows for injection of shell code to return an admin shell. However, these are just two examples of possibilities - it would be just as valid to install a key logger on the web site administrator PC and steal his admin credentials that way. It all hinges on your research and what is 'the low hanging fruit'. Note that there are automated tools that can scan for poor input validation of web forms for SQL vulnerabilities and the same for known defects in web server applications.

Lastly, if it appears that you dont want to put in any effort and learn things for yourself and you just want to achieve an outcome then prepare for disappointment. Additionally if you just go around downloading random tools and pointing them at websites then you should expect to pick up a virus or two along the way and depending on how effective the tool, the nature of the site, and how well you covered your tracks you may well have a knock on the door from the sweeny.

#3 mSparks

mSparks

elite

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:24 PM

Step 1: buy some hosting space.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=web+hosting

Step 2:Follow the instructions given by your chosen hosting provider

Step 3:...

Step 4:Profit.

Edited by mSparks, 01 July 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#4 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

Download the Low Orbiting ION Cannon and try haxing gayman's site @ 127.0.0.1.

#5 phreeman

phreeman

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

Respectfully, if you wish to learn how to hack a website, you start by learning yourself.

#6 BayouBilly

BayouBilly

Will I break 10 posts?

• Moderating Team
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

Is it just me or does everyone want to hack a website now. Are we going back to 1995 with the advent of compuserve complementary cd's and AOL cd's inserted in every thing we buy. Must we be spammed with hack a website requests everyday? Are websites the only thing worth hacking? Why don't you hack a website with your mind...... initiate a MCP/IP (Mind Control Protocol)/IP connection and see if you can change the website to your liking. To your eye the website will be hacked to everyone else, life goes on. Otherwise there used to be some educational websites and some security websites, that did some analysis and provided food for thought.

Otherwise browse the forums here, I'm sure there are plenty of productive posts, that will inspire you and you may, accumulate the knowledge you are seeking to perform your desired task.

Thanks for posting love you!

Edited by BayouBilly, 23 July 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#7 dconex

dconex

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:09 AM

downloaded and used the LOIC what a great weapon for the slow to learn. Thas me by the way

#8 tweeks

tweeks

H4x0r

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

All i can say is that hacking isnt about destroying, its about creating. If you ask how to do something without putting an ounce of effort into it, other than asking, then you will probably be the next poster boy in line to be thrown into jail and give the entire community even worse publicity.

#9 dconex

dconex

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:12 AM

Anyone interested in a small group using the LOIC as a playing filed just for fun. DC

#10 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:16 AM

Anyone interested in a small group using the LOIC as a playing filed just for fun. DC

Actually some of the guys at work have talked about aiming the LOIC at one of our staging servers, just to see how they hold up...so possibly.

#11 dconex

dconex

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:35 AM

#12 dconex

dconex

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:37 AM

systems_glitch
Sounds like a good idea for a trial out if they want to test their fortress we could test out cannon
Sounds like the fun I could like

DC

Edited by dconex, 18 September 2012 - 04:39 AM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!