• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 resistor X

resistor X

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:33 PM

Times like this I'm glad I never put my number in any accounts online and I don't have these apps on my phone.

Other well-known companies accessing smartphone users' personal data -- such as text messages -- include photo-sharing site Flickr, dating site Badoo and Yahoo Messenger, the paper said.

It's not just Facebook as you can see.

Crazy.

Edited by resistor X, 26 February 2012 - 01:33 PM.

#2 dinscurge

dinscurge

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 935 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

Times like this I'm glad I never put my number in any accounts online and I don't have these apps on my phone.
Crazy.

nah.. sounds like google to me :p now even chrome browser does it heh.. im pretty sure google is just tyring to be the giant brains from futurama otherwise not that good of an idea to collect massive amounts of information towards increasing the usability/accuracy of there services when say the search engine is basically the same as it was 5 years ago or even more time still turns up random slang and stuff instead of literal terms/whatevers most popular regardless of if its what your actually searching for.. and there lawsuit for there trucks accidentally tracking wifi/mac information ect..

edit: just like youtube you will be assimilated

Edited by dinscurge, 10 March 2012 - 02:18 AM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!