5 replies to this topic

#1 Backspacez

Backspacez

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:08 PM

I forgot where I parked my car.

Edited by Backspacez, 20 July 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#2 BigMarx

BigMarx

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:17 PM

its already locked? it was fun to read few topics.. but now i cant see it any more :(

edited: nvm i saw new ''updates''

Edited by BigMarx, 06 February 2012 - 12:44 PM.

#3 the devil

the devil

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

Posted Image

Backspacez.us is back!

After loads of downtime and shutdowns, we are finally back and kicking. We are forum driven by blackhat activities mostly but we also have many other sections devoted to other things.

Soon, we will go invite only. Please join while you can! The site just created the VIP usergroup and section. You don't pay to get in, you just have to show me that you are a high quality member. Our theme is very easy on the eyes and clean. If you go there now, we don't have a logo. A user is making me one right now.

We are very loose with rules, users very rarely get banned. The only way you get banned is by spamming or scamming most of the time. If you would like to see some really high quality stuff, show to me that your a high quality member and become a VIP.

Join Now!

http://backspacez.us

Its down again :unsure:

#4 BigMarx

BigMarx

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:24 PM

they are back online! :cool:

#5 peanutedd

peanutedd

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:41 AM

down again, so sad

#6 the devil

the devil

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:52 AM

Posted Image

Backspacez.us is back!

After loads of downtime and shutdowns, we are finally back and kicking. We are forum driven by blackhat activities mostly but we also have many other sections devoted to other things.

Soon, we will go invite only. Please join while you can! The site just created the VIP usergroup and section. You don't pay to get in, you just have to show me that you are a high quality member. Our theme is very easy on the eyes and clean. If you go there now, we don't have a logo. A user is making me one right now.

We are very loose with rules, users very rarely get banned. The only way you get banned is by spamming or scamming most of the time. If you would like to see some really high quality stuff, show to me that your a high quality member and become a VIP.

Join Now!

http://backspacez.us

THis looks like a underground rap forum

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!