• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 3Solstice

3Solstice

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:25 AM

Hello, I'm new. It's my last year of high school and it's 2012. I wanted to do a collaborative effort for a high school senior prank. So far, I have thoughts of: steroes on top of the roof (or somewhere hidden) blasting music while we walk from North-South.

Or, dim down ALL the computer screens in the school. All of them, including office ladies, somehow. (may have to be in after dark)

Or, I wanted to tap into the intercom.

Or, I wanted to install a keylog program on a keyboard that is EXACTLY identical to the school's tech-person. With the password knowledge, I can use some code to tweak our school's website! (Would be appropriate)

Does anyone have better ideas, or know what I can do?

I'm really trying to extend my skills in technology, so I would Love to do something like download a keylog program onto a keyboard. I looked into it a little bit, seems like I would need to know C# if I wanted to make the program myself, and tap into it's binaries using a microcontroller. Would Arduino work? I dunno, some friend told me that could work, but for one, it's pretty big and I'm not too sure if the Arduino can pick up keystrokes that fast.

-Anyway, share your knowledge here and I'll share mine! Some problems: I don't know how to get ontop of the roof (NInja-style?). Or if I should bring my own power supply. I think I would have to, but I don't know how many power boxes I'll be able to find. Maybe I can use a solar cell and a potato XD. Nahhh, I actually believe my physics teacher has voltage/amp boxes that provide a lot of energy resource.. Hrmmmmm. ;]
-DImming down all the computers, will be a challenge. That's a collaborative effort, and frankly, most of the seniors at my school are wusses. Though, I'll figure it out. SOmething HAS to be done for our senior prank! If I do this, I need something else to make it bigger. I only want this prank to be extraordinary so I can earn some sripes.
-Tap into the intercom? I hear dial extensions, though I don't know if my school has a dial extension for intercom, plus, I would want it heard everywhere. Hmmmmm. I shall look into this more. Is it possible to tap into it? Find the electrical closet? I have a good idea as to where that is....
-This one is hard. But will earn me sripes. Please, any knowledge on installing programs into PC/Dell firmware? Something that can log the keystrokes via keyboard. NO USB. NO SOFTWARE. Microcontrollers, even.

Delete me if I'm wrong....

#2 3Solstice

3Solstice

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:27 AM

Anyone? Should I not attempt it? I don't know, I just want the sheeple to stop thinking like sheep.

#3 Afterm4th

Afterm4th

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:39 PM

Anyone? Should I not attempt it? I don't know, I just want the sheeple to stop thinking like sheep.

for keyloggers: http://www.keyghost.com/

for inspiration: http://en.wikipedia....e_of_Technology

#4 3Solstice

3Solstice

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

for keyloggers: http://www.keyghost.com/

for inspiration: http://en.wikipedia....e_of_Technology

Thanks, but I was hoping nothing hardware. The inspiration was nice, though! ...

#5 Gregimbal

Gregimbal

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:41 PM

For climbing on the school it depends if it is a one story building and your under 150 pounds the easiest way on top of our elementary school is using the rain gutters for instance to climb up on our elementary school you can just shimmy up a gutter and pull your self onto the roof. if it is two story's this can be much more difficult I found that if your school has a loading area this will work as a good space to start. first i would scope out the area and figure out if there are any cameras besides looking you could go at night with a cheap camera that does not have a infrared filter most cameras have infrared led's surrounding them that allow them to see people in the dark. A floor-plan of the school would also be a nice addition maybe post a couple pictures on binrev so i can get an idea of what your looking at getting on top of or into.

As for hacking how about a magnet setup strong enough to screw the a CRT screen or the hard drive, you could also use an arduino to emulate a keyboard and turn caps lock on and off randomly or you could look into putting a audio setup on the roof that would be programmed to play music at random times but make it sound like a school bell.

#6 bornterror

bornterror

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

its probably too late for your senior prank, but for ours we found the local admin password and remote logged into a teachers computer since every computer used the same local admin password.

software used

vanquish (logs all network logins on windows pc)

used to get network admin password

ophcrack has a useful feature to get system and sam files remotely, obtained the files from the domain controller used rainbow tables to crack passwords

found various ip addresses for a terminal server, bourd of education and other schools in the district

with that amount of information there isnt much you cant do

#7 5imp7y

5imp7y

Hakker addict

• Binrev Financier
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

The only Tech prank i pulled in my school was this. They used a virtual image for every student. To log into our system it was username for the username and password for the password. Everyone had the same login and thusly everyone would get the same "student" image. Well I noticed that if i saved something  all the computers could see it. So i went to this random computer in the IEP room that no one ever used and made a little batch file to shut down the computer. I then named it Internet Explorer and gave it internet explorers image for the file. I delete the IE short cut and replaced it. 

I never got caught, but it took nearly 2 weeks for them to figure it out.... haha my school was special ed in all ways. but i did graduate number 2 in my class but there was only 14 students in my graduating class also haha

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!