3 replies to this topic

#1 zerodata

zerodata

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 December 2002 - 08:01 PM

One from my inbox for uk phreakers

192.com, the UKs leading People Finder service, will be completely FREE over the Christmas period from the 25th December to the 29th December, so, whether it be a homeless person on the streets or an old War Veteran, by investing a little of your time, you can really make someone´s Christmas.

For free GOLD search access to the UK population over the Christmas period beginning December 25th use the following:

Username:    Reunite
Password:     BackinTouch
When helping to reunite friends and family, there are certain things you must be aware of. When you find the person, an Uncle or an old friend, always contact them first and let them know who you are in contact with, and always ask for their consent to proceed with setting up a phone call with a mobile phone or perhaps from a call box. Remember that some people lose touch on purpose and they may not necessarily tell you this when you first speak to them. Click here for our IMPORTANT Guide to Re-uniting.

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 25 December 2002 - 09:29 PM

Hmmm...I tried it but couldnt seem to get logged in.

#3 nick84

nick84

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 26 December 2002 - 04:47 AM

Did you put reunite in the email box?

http://www.192.com/index.cfm

#4 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 26 December 2002 - 01:23 PM

yes, it worked fine today! maybe they had a glitch yesterday, becasue i did the same thing and it didnt work. :wacko:

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!