4 replies to this topic

#1 elvis parker

elvis parker

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:55 PM

Hi,
Please help me to solve the Brutus issue, I am trying to learn to make safe my network, in the part of this procedure, I am learning Brutus password cracker, while entering targeting node address, its showing that " unable to verify Target, check connection settings." I have rechecked my entries and turned off my system firewall as well, but still its not working.. Please let me know if any solution for this issue..

Thanks

#2 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:45 PM

Hi,
Please help me to solve the Brutus issue, I am trying to learn to make safe my network, in the part of this procedure, I am learning Brutus password cracker, while entering targeting node address, its showing that " unable to verify Target, check connection settings." I have rechecked my entries and turned off my system firewall as well, but still its not working.. Please let me know if any solution for this issue..

Thanks

For some reason it is unable to establish a socket with the host. FYI... The last time brutus was updated was like 1999. Yes, it's made from VB6 (at the latest) and for Windows98/2000 and early XP.

If you want to audit your network, try a fresh copy of Backtrack 5 R1. It's much more up to date. Medusa and n-crack are good, too.

#3 elvis parker

elvis parker

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:39 AM

Thnx for the quick response.. are there any other programs which works as Brutus? Please let me know if anything is there as we are not using linux at all..

#4 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

I'd guess there are several. What you are looking to do is easy to program.

#5 elvis parker

elvis parker

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:12 AM

need some more pwd and user name softwares which could be run on windows 7

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!