Photo
- - - - -

Hello, i'm new and i'm looking for help!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Castlewall

Castlewall

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:07 AM

I know, it's really noobish. :dry: But, i must start from somewhere. Let me introduce myself. I'm living in Turkey, i'm a web programmer and i'm studying for Computer Programming. I'm 18. I prefer do not give my name. I know how to use computer, i can learn fast, i'm interested in computer really long time. Now,

I wanted to be hacker, but for some good reasons. You know, maybe being a digital Robin Hood. And, i need a teacher who teach me how to be a hacker, who can give me sources, can guides me. If you're reading this and thinking you're good at this subject please help me. :huh:

I know it's sounds like noobish and i know i'm looking like a noob. But, i promise, i swear if you help me, i'll do it for other beginners, after i learn something.. :laugh:

Please don't let me down. Thanks.. ^^

#2 Castlewall

Castlewall

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:52 AM

34 Wiews and, no anwers. :huh: Please guys, help me. :dry:

#3 Afterm4th

Afterm4th

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:48 PM

34 Wiews and, no anwers. :huh: Please guys, help me. :dry:

try this: http://www.binrev.co...-newbie-hq-faq/

#4 Powermaniac7

Powermaniac7

mad 1337

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:45 AM

Sorry about that, the main reason you would have been ignored is for the simple fact there is a Nubie or Noob HQ for new people that want to learn. So as AfterM4th linked to the best place to start would be there.

#5 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:57 AM

Sorry about that, the main reason you would have been ignored is for the simple fact there is a Nubie or Noob HQ for new people that want to learn. So as AfterM4th linked to the best place to start would be there.

i was going to post a link to the forum rules, about intent, and all... especially since the OP sounds like he wants to h4x0rz teh interwebz but does not really explain what he is trying to accomplish... but, i did not want to be in violation of flaming a n00b =)

the people on this site are more than helpful, but the OP's question is just too general and vague..

#6 Castlewall

Castlewall

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:25 AM

I'm only here for the Web Hacking. Nothing more, and i really don't understand without help. I may need some sources, may need guide.. You know. I'm asking help for only the basics.. :dry:

#7 Afterm4th

Afterm4th

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

I'm only here for the Web Hacking. Nothing more, and i really don't understand without help. I may need some sources, may need guide.. You know. I'm asking help for only the basics.. :dry:

Try this: http://www.securityt...curitytube.net/

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!