• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Demonbarrage

Demonbarrage

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:26 AM

I have this game. It's called Fate. And I'm going to hack it. :p. I'm most likely going to need a little help on this. I'm going to attempt to try and change some of the figures in it. But the thing is I can't read the language. I have almost no idea to what means what...

A little hard to explain, but, one day I was just looking at it's file location. There were some files that I could open with NotePad, but when I tried editing it and re-saving it. It would say something along the lines of "Cannot find file location". I'll have more specific details in a second. But it completely stumped me. I'll copy and paste the file's text right soon with the more specific details.

Note : I'm doing this with my Windows computer if that makes any difference.

Edit: Okay... I feel so stupid... I don't know what I did wrong the last time, but I've successfully changed the properties of some of the stuff... Now only if I could figure out how to delete this topic...

Edited by Demonbarrage, 22 December 2011 - 09:17 AM.

#2 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:12 PM

Edit: Okay... I feel so stupid... I don't know what I did wrong the last time, but I've successfully changed the properties of some of the stuff... Now only if I could figure out how to delete this topic...

edit your post to be blank or [removed by author] and/or PM one of the mods to remove it..

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!