Photo
- - - - -

Who is the owner/administrator of this forum/site?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Powermaniac7

Powermaniac7

mad 1337

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:14 AM

Hey,

Would the administrator please contact me via pm.

Thank you, Powermaniac

#2 serrath

serrath

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major ones.

#3 Powermaniac7

Powermaniac7

mad 1337

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:57 PM

Thanks for that reply. Anyway whoever is currently the administrator would you please contact me via pm.

#4 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

Thanks for that reply. Anyway whoever is currently the administrator would you please contact me via pm.

You could probably scroll down to the bottom of the binrev home page. The legend listing the different forum groups is "clickable" and will direct you to members of the admin and moderating team groups. Maybe if you PM admin, it will mail the admin, and they'll know you want to message them.

#5 Powermaniac7

Powermaniac7

mad 1337

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:15 AM

Thanks Tekio you might be able to answer one of my questions though. Or more my request for some help.

Which is are you able to hack a forum to delete a post I created nothing of importance I actually ask for it to be deleted by for some reason they won't or don't know how to.

My link

Under my normal username and it still hasn't been deleted so its there is a way to hack delete it would be much appreciated... =D

Or some advice on how I could possibly delete it.

Thank you Powermaniac

Edited by Powermaniac7, 07 November 2011 - 01:35 AM.

#6 dinscurge

dinscurge

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 935 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:00 AM

thats not what we do here, + inless want to do something illegal what you did was the best option just edit the post and write in null or deleted or something

#7 Powermaniac7

Powermaniac7

mad 1337

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:55 AM

Okay that is unusual what part of that is illegal it is my post? I can prove it to you if I must...?

I've read a lot of posts of this forum especially ones on the fact you don't do things that are illegal well most of the time besides some of the questionable ones in the other sections.

Besides there were still other things I would like to discuss with the administrator.

I am in no way wanting to break the law in my country or anywhere for that matter. That is not something I'm trying to achieve.

If you also wish I can link you to multiple threads that are subtly hinting at doing something illegal or are just outright illegal as far as I understand but it may just be me misunderstanding. Some of these posts though are from a fair while back but still exist in the first page of particular sections of this site.

Oh one of the reasons behind wanting to talk to the administrator is you probably noticed the thread with the title "Warning Do Not Trust Anyone". Well it has a good point and who else better to ask then the boss of the Moderators?

Edited by Powermaniac7, 07 November 2011 - 09:17 AM.

#8 chown

chown

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Moderating Team
  • 493 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

Okay that is unusual what part of that is illegal it is my post? I can prove it to you if I must...?

I've read a lot of posts of this forum especially ones on the fact you don't do things that are illegal well most of the time besides some of the questionable ones in the other sections.

Besides there were still other things I would like to discuss with the administrator.

I am in no way wanting to break the law in my country or anywhere for that matter. That is not something I'm trying to achieve.

If you also wish I can link you to multiple threads that are subtly hinting at doing something illegal or are just outright illegal as far as I understand but it may just be me misunderstanding. Some of these posts though are from a fair while back but still exist in the first page of particular sections of this site.

Oh one of the reasons behind wanting to talk to the administrator is you probably noticed the thread with the title "Warning Do Not Trust Anyone". Well it has a good point and who else better to ask then the boss of the Moderators?

You're in the wrong place. We're not here to teach you how to hack your girlfriends hotmail, nor are we rent-a-hackers... We're here to exchange and share ideas and knowledge with our peers.

#9 Powermaniac7

Powermaniac7

mad 1337

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:47 PM

I know you are not here to hack girlfriends hotmail accounts how ridiculous. And I'm not trying to rent-a-hacker at all.

I think there has been some misunderstanding.

I would still appreciate it if either a moderator contacted me directly via a private message or the administrator but since I've checked the administrator hasn't been active in a long time I don't think that is a viable option.

#10 systems_glitch

systems_glitch

Dangerous free thinker

• Moderating Team
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:53 AM

The part about hacking into a machine you don't own.

In regard to historical posts, there's a big difference between asking "how is do teh forumz haxoring?" and "what sort of known security vulnerabilities largely remain unpatched in phpBB version X.XX?"

#11 Powermaniac7

Powermaniac7

mad 1337

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

No offence and I'm sorry if I offended anyone but this thread might as well be locked because of simple misunderstandings and I do not wish this to become an argument. I shall just wait patiently for a Moderator or StankDawg to pm me as it seems StankDawg is the creator of this forum.

#12 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:58 AM

Gang, either answer the question or don't. Lectures should be done via PM.

They are right, however, in that we will not help you attack a specific board to delete post. any unauthorized access of a computer system is illegal. Its that simple, even if it is minor and for an unimportant reason. So that is why the rules exist, to keep us (and you) out of trouble.

That being said, someone suggested that you just edit your post. I don't know if that forum allows that or not, we allow it here (depending on the users status) but other forums may not allow it. That becomes tampering with evidence if it ever gets that far and gets the admin in trouble.

So the lesson you learned from this is the same lesson that all of learned at some point and that is to NOT POST something that you may be embarrassed or ashamed of in the future. Live and learn. *shrug*

#13 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:07 PM

So the lesson you learned from this is the same lesson that all of learned at some point and that is to NOT POST something that you may be embarrassed or ashamed of in the future. Live and learn. *shrug*

I would have to say that this is the best advice ever... not only not posting something that may make you embarrassed or ashamed, but also make sure what ever you post can be posted legally, and that you do not solicit, or admit to any criminal activities..

#14 Powermaniac7

Powermaniac7

mad 1337

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:40 AM

I've been feeling I left this and the people above me deserved a reply. I made a mistake it was not something I was embarrassed or ashamed about, very simple I logged in with an account I was no longer wanting to use on that particular forum and made a post I wish I hadn't of for reasons I shall keep to myself.

StankDawg's advice is very true and brilliant advice, no offence nyphonejacks but I think it may not be the best advice ever but it is good advice. So is your extended version of his advice nyphonejacks.

I find this thread more embarrassing then anything I made myself look foolish and un-knowledgeable but I am still learning as everyone is everyday.

Edited by Powermaniac7, 29 November 2011 - 07:40 AM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!