• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:30 PM

i want to set up conditional call forwarding for my cell phone, but do not want to be required to get a contract with some company just for this feature... anyone know any cell phone providers that offer conditional call forwarding - a carrier with blackberries or androids would be preferred - but the conditional call forwarding is more important to me at this point than a smartphone...

i want to be able to manage all of my incoming calls thru google voice - pretty much just make a white list of people that are able to call me and send everyone else to the fake not in service recording that google voice sends blocked numbers to...

#2 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your post, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here!share discount Ugg boots and cheap hermes bags for you, Keep up the good work.

really this is your first time you visit here? i am pretty sure i saw your thinly veiled spam on a different thread around here before... besides you have a post count of 4 so does not look like your first time here, since there are no other active threads right now.... what relevance does ugly boots or whatever else you are peddling have to do with the topic of conversation...

BTW thanks for the bump, maybe someone knows of a prepaid carrier that supports conditional call forwarding, it is getting close to the time that i will be throwing my phone into the ocean..

I am also going to have to figure a way to make a white list with google voice... think it is going to have to involve 3 numbers...

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!