• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BINREV SPYD3R

BINREV SPYD3R

Live to Hack...Hack to Live.

• Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:06 AM

It's happening just like we said it would. Club-Mate Days are over in New York and Seattle, the long, hot summer is upon us, and we're about to deplete our supply of Club-Mate for the summer!

http://www.2600.com/...w/article/12115

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:14 AM

I am SO FUCKING SICK of hearing about club mate from a supposed hacking magazine.

#3 ozlo

ozlo

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:08 PM

I am SO FUCKING SICK of hearing about club mate from a supposed hacking magazine.

Amen! Oh, but it's from Europe so it's got to be better than anything we've ever tasted, even if it tastes like camel piss.

#4 nyphonejacks

nyphonejacks

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

yup..

i was also waiting for the blame to be passed onto Verizon about the smart car break down that Emanuel twittered about the other day.. surely Verizon got under the hood while he was not looking, and probably conspired with the tow truck driver and possibly the mechanic to delay the repairs of the vehicle...

#5 jeremy_

jeremy_

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:46 AM

yup..

i was also waiting for the blame to be passed onto Verizon about the smart car break down that Emanuel twittered about the other day.. surely Verizon got under the hood while he was not looking, and probably conspired with the tow truck driver and possibly the mechanic to delay the repairs of the vehicle...

Any time there is a normal service outage, he has some kind of conspiracy behind it. So fucking stupid.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!