• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 dmine45

dmine45

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

The one in Richmond? I thought they had a 4A? I hope someone managed to let it get to another museum unscathed.

Did some digging. They had to move it to a new location (I think the Grace Street central office in downtown Richmond). It is only open by appointment.

http://jackmansystem...seum/index.html

Edited by dmine45, 15 November 2013 - 05:16 AM.

#22 Spoof5.2.2

Spoof5.2.2

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

I contacted the one in VA a couple of times last year.  They are open by appointment, and you can get on their email list to be notified of events, but they are rare.  I was in the VA area a couple of times but was never able to coordinate with them because they are not open often.

#23 dmine45

dmine45

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

I contacted the one in VA a couple of times last year.  They are open by appointment, and you can get on their email list to be notified of events, but they are rare.  I was in the VA area a couple of times but was never able to coordinate with them because they are not open often.

OK, thanks. I need to contact them to see what's available at the museum and if it's worth my while to go. I don't live too far away.

One of these times that I'm up in Maine I'd like to go to that museum and see their crossbar switch. And to go back to the Seattle museum - this time with a laptop and a recording cable: :)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!